Windows 10: Games from store

Discus and support Games from store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a game (Disney magic kingdom) that I cot from the Microsoft Store , I ws up to level 52 or 53 when something happened with the game and it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MarvaBarker, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Games from store

I have a game (Disney magic kingdom) that I cot from the Microsoft Store , I ws up to level 52 or 53 when something happened with the game and it reset to the beginning. I contacted Gameloft abut it and they said togo back to who I got the game from and re-install the came and it will start back from where I was at before the game tanked but that did not happen. they said you would have saved the procress on the Cloud ervce but that did not happen so my question is , Do you have such a service and why do { have to tart thi game fpom the beginning again? Please give me an answer. Gameloft gave me that option if had gotten the game through Facebook.

:)

MarvaBarker, Mar 1, 2019

2. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Mar 1, 2019
  3. MS Store Games

Hi Gene,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

When you download a Game or an App from Windows Store, the location where the files and folders related to the Game or an App will be located in
    WindowsApps folder at Program Files which can be accessed from C: drive.

Step 1: You can search the Game or an App you downloaded using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click on Start key on the Keyboard and type the game name in the search box. The downloaded game will show in the top most search result.
    • Click on the game and check if you can access the game.

Step 2: To pin the game on the taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Search for the game using Cortana by following the steps above.
    • Right click on the game and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    • Close the window and check if the game is pinned to taskbar.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

Games from store

Cannot buy games or redeem codes in the store

Hi Javier,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent the store from working properly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest that you manually reset Windows Store app cache then try to download the game again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to your computer using your Microsoft account.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Games from store

1. Games from store - Similar Threads - Games store

2. I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games: Whenever I click on settings in the Microsoft Store App it instantly freezes then closes.I've tried the following:- Repairing and resetting the App- Uninstalling and reinstalling it using Powershelladmin- Cleared the cache through Cmdadmin- Ran a troubleshoot- Checked for...
  3. I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games: Whenever I click on settings in the Microsoft Store App it instantly freezes then closes.I've tried the following:- Repairing and resetting the App- Uninstalling and reinstalling it using Powershelladmin- Cleared the cache through Cmdadmin- Ran a troubleshoot- Checked for...
  4. I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?: I have tried everything but it seems that is not working for me , i tried upgrading the windows and i tried removing xbox game bar using this command Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay Remove-AppxPackage and still nothing worked , and what is worse now is that i cant...
  6. why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?

why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?: I have tried everything but it seems that is not working for me , i tried upgrading the windows and i tried removing xbox game bar using this command Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay Remove-AppxPackage and still nothing worked , and what is worse now is that i cant...
  7. why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?

8. windows 11 pro search/gpedit.msc/settings > network/gaming/apps// windows app store. all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 pro search/gpedit.msc/settings > network/gaming/apps// windows app store. all...: First off, who's bright idea was to make all these function reliant and integrated into xbox game bar? I followed your windows answer instruction to remove it fyi.second yes I should have made a system back up, I haven't used a pc in earnest in at least decade. reminder fully...
  9. windows 11 pro search/gpedit.msc/settings > network/gaming/apps// windows app store. all...

windows 11 pro search/gpedit.msc/settings > network/gaming/apps// windows app store. all...: First off, who's bright idea was to make all these function reliant and integrated into xbox game bar? I followed your windows answer instruction to remove it fyi.second yes I should have made a system back up, I haven't used a pc in earnest in at least decade. reminder fully...
  10. Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store?

Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store?: Hello, so I bought and paid for Virtual Families 3 but my microsoft store is coming back with an 'error' everytime I try to install the game. The money has come out of my bank account so im not sure what the issue is??Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to make windows store recognize already installed ms store games on my pc after reinstalling windows 10?