Windows 10: Games from the Windows 10 Store don't have any sounds

Discus and support Games from the Windows 10 Store don't have any sounds in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! My games from the Windows 10 Store had sounds until yesterday. Now they are without any sounds and I don't know what to do to get them back. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tom Abrahamson, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Games from the Windows 10 Store don't have any sounds

Hello! My games from the Windows 10 Store had sounds until yesterday. Now they are without any sounds and I don't know what to do to get them back. I have tried reinstalling the apps, the store itself, but nothing seems to work. Please, help me with this issue.

:)

Tom Abrahamson, Jun 26, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jun 26, 2019
  3. arassami Win User
    don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Valeriu Win User

Games from the Windows 10 Store don't have any sounds

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Games from the Windows 10 Store don't have any sounds [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Games from the Windows 10 Store don't have any sounds

1. Games from the Windows 10 Store don't have any sounds - Similar Threads - Games Store don't

2. Don't any have any permissions on my pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Don't any have any permissions on my pc.: Hello, I don't have any permissions for some reason on my pc, Even though it says the account I log into is a administrator. I can't run things as admin, I cant download anything, Can't access my disk drive without it saying access denied, And I can't even open task manager...
  3. I don't have Windows App Store on Windows 10???

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't have Windows App Store on Windows 10???: resently I installed (fresh install) Windows 10 on my laptop and today I found that there is no MS Store in my app list and 1- I used WSReset.exe command in RUN but it tell me: "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store". 2- then I used Windows Store Apps...
  4. Games from store

Games from store: I have a game (Disney magic kingdom) that I cot from the Microsoft Store , I ws up to level 52 or 53 when something happened with the game and it reset to the beginning. I contacted Gameloft abut it and they said togo back to who I got the game from and re-install the...
  5. I have problems downloading games from the Windows Store.

I have problems downloading games from the Windows Store.: Hello, when I'm going to select the icon of a game absolutely nothing happens, however when I click the icon of any application other than a game immediately send me to the platform that contains more information about the application. I already have the operating system...
  6. I have problems downloading games from the Windows store.

I have problems downloading games from the Windows store.: Hi, when I'm going to select the icon of a game absolutely nothing happens, however when I click the icon of any application other than a game immediately send me to the platform that contains more information about the application. I already have the operating...
  7. I don't have sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't have sound: I don't have sound on my laptop, my sound disappeared, nothing is heard on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-sound/8d8d4710-ac25-47e2-bdd8-b953941ed18b
  8. Don't have sound in games but do in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have sound in games but do in Windows: I recently bought a brand new ASUS RoG Gaming Laptop and all of a sudden the other day I noticed a glitching noise of one continuous sound and my Flight simulator lags unless i hit "Q" to turn in game sound off now... never lagged before. On top of that all my steam games and...
  9. I don't have Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have Windows Store: Hello, I've tried to reinstall Windows store but I have had no luck! How can I solve this? What I've tried: Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Reg ister...
  10. Windows 10 store thinks i don't have windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 store thinks i don't have windows 10?: It's been a pain in the ass trying to get this to work. and i'm down to the last problem. Screenshot This goes for other games. the link sends me to a windows 10 download. Obviously I am on windows 10. all newest updates. PLEASE HELP! I want to play this 46445