Windows 10: Games from Windows 7

Discus and support Games from Windows 7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Probably an easy question that may have an easy answer.... BUT.... I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. My favorite games from W7 no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EugeneYonchak, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Games from Windows 7

Probably an easy question that may have an easy answer.... BUT....

I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. My favorite games from W7 no longer work on W10.

Is there any "secret" that will make them work? I do not care for the Microsoft Games that come with W10.

:)

EugeneYonchak, Feb 10, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Games from Windows 7

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Games from Windows 7

1. Games from Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Games

2. Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC: I'm about to throw my computer OUT of my windows if this stupid garbage continues. You people don't know how to run a company to save your lives. Worst user experience ever. My specs are: X5675 @ 4.5ghz 20gb RAM RX 570 8GB @1400coreclk/2160memclk Windows 10 64 bit...
  3. (17763.1 and 18362.1)Play HDR apps and games option disapper when I set duplicate mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    (17763.1 and 18362.1)Play HDR apps and games option disapper when I set duplicate mode.: Hi all, I want to know why "Play HDR apps and games" this option disapper when I set duplicate mode.(extend mode can see this option) Is it by design or an issue? If it is by design, has any document to explain this behavior? More information as below: OS version:...
  4. Next Week on Xbox: New Games for April 23 to 26

in Windows 10 News
    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for April 23 to 26: Welcome to Next Week on Xbox, where we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One! Every week the team at Xbox aims to deliver quality gaming content for you to enjoy on your favorite gaming console. To find out what’s coming soon to Xbox One, read on below and click on...
  5. Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...: I'm trying to install Fortnite on to this laptop but it gave me this message saying "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft Account." I am signed in on this laptop but I...
  6. Keep crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep crashing when playing games: Hi! I've just built a new pc, but unfortunately it keeps crashing 5-10 minutes into games. I've tested both my CPU and GPU with stress-tests and benchmarks, with no problems at all.. Can you help enlighten me? :) Hardware issue: Kilde Windows Oversigt Hardwarefejl...
  7. Cloud Gaming is here, so why was Clustered Processing skipped ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Cloud Gaming is here, so why was Clustered Processing skipped ?: Ok so as we see the next bus stop in the gaming industry is cloud gaming , where the whole thing is rendered over the cloud yet you just get to play it using a video stream . The surprise is that this comes as a direct hit to all those GPU manufacturers and rig makers where...
  8. Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2": Dear all, I have purchase the "State of Decay 2" recently, however, when i start the game, it cannot open correctly. There is an CrashReportClient text file: [CrashReportClient] bHideLogFilesOption=false bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true and the...
  9. GAMES ARE NOT RUNNING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GAMES ARE NOT RUNNING: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 ON MY LAPTOP, I TAKE GAMES FROM MY BROTHERS LAPTOP WHO HAVE WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE . PROBLEM IS SOME GAMES ARE WORKING AND SOME NOT. RATIO IS 1:4. PLEASE HELP ME ....
  10. Games crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games crashing on Windows 10: I don't know what happened but recently my games have been freezing and then crashing and I can't even play them. What happens is that when I try to play roblox, I can play for a good 20-30 seconds and then it freezes and crashes. When I try to play Fortnite, I can play...