Windows 10: Games from Windows 7

Discus and support Games from Windows 7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Probably an easy question that may have an easy answer.... BUT.... I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. My favorite games from W7 no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EugeneYonchak, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Games from Windows 7

Probably an easy question that may have an easy answer.... BUT....

I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. My favorite games from W7 no longer work on W10.

Is there any "secret" that will make them work? I do not care for the Microsoft Games that come with W10.

:)

EugeneYonchak, Feb 10, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Games from Windows 7

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Games from Windows 7

1. Games from Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Games

2. Steam Games not saving after update 1809

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Games not saving after update 1809: I am trying to play Borderlands 2 on the Surface Book 2 with windows 10 on firmware 1809 with automatic updates on. When I progress through the game and save it and quit, the game does not save any of the progress i just made. I have tried unticking "read only" and i have...
  3. Request Timed Out on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request Timed Out on games: I keep getting the "Request Timed Out" message when I try to play any online/multiplayer games I downloaded from the Microsoft Store (e.g. Dead Rivals - Zombie MMO). I can access the internet just fine, it's only the games that give me problems. I've tried all the Command...
  4. Windows 10 Gaming and more State of Decay slots now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Gaming and more State of Decay slots now available: Thank you to everyone who signed up for the State of Decay flight on version 18334. We received an overwhelming response to the flight and are very grateful for your support! Today, in addition to State of Decay we also have some exciting news to share about flighting...
  5. Poor performance in games in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Poor performance in games in Windows 10: Hello. I have switched to Windows 10 after a complete installation including activation and latest updates (1809 version) but the problem is it is not providing the performance i deserve. I am only getting 60 to 80 fps in Csgo and major fps drops in other games including...
  6. How do I remove xBox and any games from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove xBox and any games from my computer?: Remove xBox and games from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-xbox-and-any-games-from-my/94d6a5be-2d0c-4bfc-9927-335e2b37d711
  7. hi. unable to upgrade slotomaina new games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi. unable to upgrade slotomaina new games: hi. unable to update slotmania new games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-unable-to-upgrade-slotomaina-new-games/d7d6be41-f163-46e3-b194-14663f4dc107
  8. Ark Survival Evolved game save files don't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved game save files don't exist: I've been searching for almost 2 days now, and I am unable to locate the save game files for Ark. I've gone through the USER path all the way to PACKAGES, found a "SAVED" folder, but no save files are in there. Please help...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Why are random games only 200 pts?

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Why are random games only 200 pts?: Secondly the New format is is to gaudy and like bazaar! Kids dont play this sort of game . Make it back to where was before. Actually send the Software playing it on the Cloud has made it extremely slow! Derek...
  10. installing previously purchased (and installed) game on new hard drive

installing previously purchased (and installed) game on new hard drive: Just wondering if it's possible to reinstall a previously purchased game onto a new hard drive, as the game i previously installed i can no longer access due to having to replace old hard drive due to error / failure. Or would you have to purchase the game again? Thanks...