Windows 10: Games gaming? & Xbox.

Discus and support Games gaming? & Xbox. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to completely remove these. I don't play games & these items just take up valuable space. Just more junk I didn't ask for , need. or want.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CLHiatt II, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Games gaming? & Xbox.

How to completely remove these. I don't play games & these items just take up valuable space. Just more junk I didn't ask for , need. or want.

:)

CLHiatt II, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Games gaming? & Xbox.

Xbox games on PC

Hi,

Xbox console and computer are totally different platforms, so both devices have their own versions of every game. The only games that you can be played on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC are the games listed on the Xbox Play Anywhere. You can check the link below
    to see the list of the Xbox Play Anywhere title games.

Xbox Play Anywhere

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Games gaming? & Xbox.

1. Games gaming? & Xbox. - Similar Threads - Games gaming Xbox

2. Gaming Xbox game bar, captures and game mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Xbox game bar, captures and game mode: Hello I have purchased windows 11 recently and I have having problems. How do you uninstall Xbox game bar, captures and Game mode?In the middle of game when I am pressing lots of keys at same time this gaming app pops out and start doing stupid things which cause me loss lots...
  3. Gaming Xbox game bar, captures and game mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming Xbox game bar, captures and game mode: Hello I have purchased windows 11 recently and I have having problems. How do you uninstall Xbox game bar, captures and Game mode?In the middle of game when I am pressing lots of keys at same time this gaming app pops out and start doing stupid things which cause me loss lots...
  4. Xbox game bar crashes games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar crashes games: When I play any game from anywhere on my PC, if anyone sends me a party invite or message or anything, or if I press the shortcut to open Xbox game bar windows+g it will crash any games I was playing at the time. Sometimes crashing so bad that I'm forced to hard reset my PC....
  5. Xbox game bar crashes games

Xbox game bar crashes games: When I play any game from anywhere on my PC, if anyone sends me a party invite or message or anything, or if I press the shortcut to open Xbox game bar windows+g it will crash any games I was playing at the time. Sometimes crashing so bad that I'm forced to hard reset my PC....
  6. Xbox games error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games error: I cant play my PC GAMES, I have a good conection to wifi, what should I do to fix this error? "Necesitas estar conectado para abrir esto en este dispositivo. Para abrirlo en este dispositivo cuando estés desconectado, ve a la configuración "Permisos sin conexión" de la página...
  7. Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services: I recently was playing Halo Infinite. I ended my session and shut down my computer - I noticed an update was going to install at shutdown. I come back a bit later and start up my computer. Now when I try to launch Halo Infinite, I get directed to the Microsoft Store - Gaming...
  8. Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services

Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services: I recently was playing Halo Infinite. I ended my session and shut down my computer - I noticed an update was going to install at shutdown. I come back a bit later and start up my computer. Now when I try to launch Halo Infinite, I get directed to the Microsoft Store - Gaming...
  9. XBox Game Bar Not Appearing In Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Game Bar Not Appearing In Game: Hi Does Someone Know Why XBox Game Bar Is Not Appearing?Game: Rocket LeagueResolution: 600x800GPU: Intel Graphics 620Computer: Surface Pro 5Hi i need help making Xbox Game Bar appear so i can record game, i dont want to change my resolution or my game will have really low...
  10. Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture: Hello, I am having an issue with the Xbox Game Bar captures. I try to record 3 min. clips of events that happen in game. When I go in my files to review the video, the video does not play. Looks like a screen capture of the video and only audio plays. I have tried this...