Windows 10: Games getting stuck again and again

Discus and support Games getting stuck again and again in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My settings are all at low, and my games run at 30fps and im ok with that, but every 2 mins, fps drops to 5-10 for a solid minute, before going back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nitefury, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Nitefury Win User

Games getting stuck again and again

My settings are all at low, and my games run at 30fps and im ok with that, but every 2 mins, fps drops to 5-10 for a solid minute, before going back upto 30. ive checked and my processor and graphics are at like 70-80 and 80% respectively..so its not throttling, help

:)

Nitefury, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Games getting stuck again and again

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Games getting stuck again and again

1. Games getting stuck again and again - Similar Threads - Games getting stuck

2. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  3. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  4. My pendrive is getting ejected again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pendrive is getting ejected again and again: Hi!I am facing a problem with my PENDRIVE. Whenever I try to instert it in my pc it ejects again and again and does not show up. I have tried 'Show Hidding Items' but it's not working. Also have I tried to restart my pc, take the PENDRIVE out and then in and even checked on...
  5. My pendrive is getting ejected again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pendrive is getting ejected again and again: Hi!I am facing a problem with my PENDRIVE. Whenever I try to instert it in my pc it ejects again and again and does not show up. I have tried 'Show Hidding Items' but it's not working. Also have I tried to restart my pc, take the PENDRIVE out and then in and even checked on...
  6. My pendrive is getting ejected again and again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 10 gets corrupt again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 gets corrupt again and again: So, my brother bought this laptop LENOVO IDEAPAD 330 with intel core i5 8th gen, windows 10 home, 1 TB Hard disk, 4GB graphics AMD RADEON RM 350.Me and my brother used it for 2 years and suddenly one day I started getting errors and my laptop crashed and then headed me to...
  8. Stuck on installing windows at 64% and it is stuck in a loop of booting again and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on installing windows at 64% and it is stuck in a loop of booting again and again: I bought a new laptop and so I did a reset to my old laptop. The problem That I am facing is it is rebooting again and again and that doesn't allow me to boot it in safe mode. It is switched on for the last 36 hours on the same screen that is- Installing windows 64% it is a...
  9. Stuck at 1% again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at 1% again: Hello, This always happens when I try to restart this PC "keep files," and I am always stuck on 1%. I did it from the troubleshoot, from the the advance restart, so I can't click "cancel". What should I do? Sorry for the bad grammar, I am in a...
  10. Games getting stuck again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games getting stuck again and again: My settings are all at low, and my games run at 30fps and im ok with that, but every 2 mins, fps drops to 5-10 for a solid minute, before going back upto 30. ive checked and my processor and graphics are at like 70-80 and 80% respectively..so its not throttling, help 143717