Windows 10: Games getting stuck again and again

Discus and support Games getting stuck again and again in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My settings are all at low, and my games run at 30fps and im ok with that, but every 2 mins, fps drops to 5-10 for a solid minute, before going back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nitefury, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Nitefury Win User

Games getting stuck again and again

My settings are all at low, and my games run at 30fps and im ok with that, but every 2 mins, fps drops to 5-10 for a solid minute, before going back upto 30. ive checked and my processor and graphics are at like 70-80 and 80% respectively..so its not throttling, help

:)

Nitefury, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Games getting stuck again and again

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Games getting stuck again and again

1. Games getting stuck again and again - Similar Threads - Games getting stuck

2. Games getting stuck again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games getting stuck again and again: My settings are all at low, and my games run at 30fps and im ok with that, but every 2 mins, fps drops to 5-10 for a solid minute, before going back upto 30. ive checked and my processor and graphics are at like 70-80 and 80% respectively..so its not throttling, help 143717
  3. Windows Update Stuck, again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Stuck, again: Follow up on one of my previous posts, it wasn't the BSOD. The update is horribly designed. It gets stuck on "Getting Windows Ready: 100%". I'm so close to just switching to linux. The troubleshooter just tells me to try an update it again (same results), or finds nothing...
  4. SIGN IN AGAIN AND AGAIN

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SIGN IN AGAIN AND AGAIN: EACH N EVERY TIME WHENEVER I TURNED OFF MY LAPTOP WINDOWS 10...N I RESTART IT....UT SIGNED ME OUT FROM EACH N EVERY ACCOUNT OF MINE...INCLUDING GMAIL ACCOUNT ON CHROME AND NETFLIX ACCOUNT... DONT WANT TO SIGN IN AGAIN N AGAIN AFTER EVERY RESTART... NEED HELP!!!...
  5. Pc restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc restarting again and again: I am not having Quick heal in my pc but still i face problem of system restarting and saying llio.sys failed. Please tell me a solution for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-again-and-again/804885aa-bc8c-410d-953f-4fedf263ed6c
  6. Windows 10 getting restarted again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 getting restarted again and again: Automatically within 2 to 3 minutes windows getting restarted show message on screen that SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION IS NOT HANDLE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-getting-restarted-again-and-again/deb63b69-5e8b-465d-b7f2-ef9e2106ca2f
  7. Please Help Getting this error again and again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please Help Getting this error again and again: Please Help Getting this error again and again. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/please-help-getting-this-error-again-and-again/c790d902-1fb9-4477-8f1c-75bda1da696c
  8. Getting reeeeaaaally tired of this - Windows stuck on dots (Again)

Getting reeeeaaaally tired of this - Windows stuck on dots (Again): Hello, Windows has always been each times more creative/random to freeze/bug. The specific computer i work on had got around 5 problems since 2018, and this one is depressing. Since EACH UPDATE, I had to repair the computer, I disabled Windows Update once and for all,...
  9. ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again)

ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again): Hello everyone, I keep on getting bsod's due to ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. This is the analysis carried out by WhoCrashed. Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. On Wed 09/12/2015 08:51:58 GMT your computer...
  10. Xbox app update keeps getting offered again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app update keeps getting offered again and again: So I ran a check for updates tonight (I always do mine manually) and after cycling for a while it finds an Xbox app update. I install it, only problem is the update keeps getting offered again and again no matter how many times I install it. As it happens on both our machines...