Windows 10: games grash after socends of launch

Discus and support games grash after socends of launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi i format my pc and after reinstall the games they crashing!? i think there are thinks i need to downlod what i need to downlod gpu drives and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by loaekh, Apr 18, 2020.

1. loaekh Win User

games grash after socends of launch

hi

i format my pc and after reinstall the games they crashing!?

i think there are thinks i need to downlod what i need to downlod gpu drives and what?

thanks

:)

loaekh, Apr 18, 2020

2. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Games won't launch and run in background.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know with the following information for better assistance:

• What exactly do you mean by games does not run in the background?
    • Which are the games you are trying to launch?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error notification while trying to launch the game?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

I would like to inform that the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable x86,
    usually occupy 1 GB of the storage space.

I suggest you to run disk cleanup to free the memory: Free up drive space in Windows 10
    and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 18, 2020
  4. games grash after socends of launch

I can't launch games

Hi,

There are several factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting issues with launching games on Windows 10. Here's a list of the possible reasons:

• An outdated game version
    • Outdated Windows 10 OS
    • Corrupted game data
    • Software conflicts
    For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• What are the games affected?
    • Are you using the physical copy or the digital version of the games? If you're using the digital version, may we know where did you download the games?
    • Are you encountering this issue when launching the games online or offline?
    If you've downloaded the games from the Windows Store, we recommend running the Windows apps troubleshooter. Click this

link
    to run this troubleshooter.

You may also check if there are updates available for the games by following the steps provided on this

link
    . Keeping the game version up-to-date can help resolve common issues with games on Windows 10.

Keep us posted with the progress. We're here to clear things up.

Catherine Cus., Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

games grash after socends of launch

1. games grash after socends of launch - Similar Threads - games grash socends

2. Repeated BSOD after launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD after launching games: Stress testing individual components show no problems. memtest86 showed no errors in RAM. Here are the memory.dmp & minidump file from the crashes:4: kd> !analyze -v********************************************************************************...
  3. Repeated BSOD after launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD after launching games: Stress testing individual components show no problems. memtest86 showed no errors in RAM. Here are the memory.dmp & minidump file from the crashes:4: kd> !analyze -v********************************************************************************...
  4. game freezes after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game freezes after launch: I am currently having this issue where some games I play freeze straight after launched and i am still able to hear the game music and main menu sounds. but when i tab out and move my mouse around. it moves in game? so it seems like my game is frozen when tabbed In but when i...
  5. game freezes after launch

game freezes after launch: I am currently having this issue where some games I play freeze straight after launched and i am still able to hear the game music and main menu sounds. but when i tab out and move my mouse around. it moves in game? so it seems like my game is frozen when tabbed In but when i...
  6. Game not launching

Game not launching: Hey so I have this old csgo which is csgo 2013 which is a cracked versionAnd I have trouble running it on my new laptopThe new laptop is on windows 11And for some reason it doesn't runI thought it needs dx9 so I downloaded it from Microsoft and installed it But it still...
  7. game not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game not launching: I have recently downloaded a game "Asphalt:9 Legends" from the microsoft store on my device running windows 11. The problem is that the game is not launching and i can only see blank black screen when i try running it. Any helps would be appreciated....
  8. PC Crashes after launching a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes after launching a game: I built my first PC around three weeks ago and it ran well for the first week and a half, but since then I have experienced this issue where the PC will crash, show me a black screen, and then reboot. I have occasionally received Blue Screen of death with the following error...
  9. Black screen after launching games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after launching games: Hey my PC is black screening and restarting every so often and when i get into games it gets worse any ideas? please help I tried: Reseating GPU and RAM Some errors after restarts: - BlueScreen Code: 116 - LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X...
  10. Launching Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Launching Games?: So I was just wondering which is better, launching the games via shortcut (afterinstall) or launching the game in your graphic card driver (radeon setting, nvidia setting, etc.) also does this have any effect on perfomance, quality, etc. please enlighten us? 92321