Windows 10: Games have become more slow recently.

Discus and support Games have become more slow recently. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My games are good when I first start them, but then drop to like 20 fps once i play for like 5 minutes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EL123456, Jun 26, 2022.

1. EL123456 Win User

Games have become more slow recently.

My games are good when I first start them, but then drop to like 20 fps once i play for like 5 minutes.

:)

EL123456, Jun 26, 2022
  2. THX1138 Win User

Steam games recent list does not update

The recently used program list for the Steam computer game client never updates. It says recent but it misses actual recent games that I've played and lists games that I haven't touched for months or years. How can I investigate the reason for this list not updating? It works just fine for other programs on the Start Menu. I tried searching for information but the word "update" in the search string returns results about Steam and Windows updates and not about the recent list updating.

Games have become more slow recently. [​IMG]

THX1138, Jun 26, 2022
  3. Playing games is very slow

I have recently installed windows 10 and have tried to play some of my old favorite computer games,(Diciples, age of empires, stronghold) and they run so slow I can't even play them. Any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Original title: playing games

MarkAllen5525, Jun 26, 2022
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Games have become more slow recently. - Similar Threads - Games become more

2. Pc recently become slow and now won’t load past startup screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc recently become slow and now won’t load past startup screen: I built my new computer about 4 months ago with high end specs and it has been working great. However yesterday I was just on my homescreen with no apps open and my cursor started to move very slowly and the whole computer started to lag. Since then this lag and slowness has...
  3. Pc recently become slow and now won’t load past startup screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc recently become slow and now won’t load past startup screen: I built my new computer about 4 months ago with high end specs and it has been working great. However yesterday I was just on my homescreen with no apps open and my cursor started to move very slowly and the whole computer started to lag. Since then this lag and slowness has...
  4. Pc recently become slow and now won’t load past startup screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc suddenly becomes slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc suddenly becomes slow: When i open adobe preimere pro or any streaming applications streamlabs, obs, etc. my pc suddenly slows down everything lags really hard this never happened before until today. Currently have windows 11....
  6. Games have become more slow recently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games have become more slow recently.: My games are good when I first start them, but then drop to like 20 fps once i play for like 5 minutes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-have-become-more-slow-recently/8d7260cd-d438-4a2e-8915-cd3dd9a7bb8a
  7. Window10 becoming slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window10 becoming slow: I am using Window 10,but the problem is that whenever I install new window it becomes slow after few days. Can anybody explain me the reason . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10-becoming-slow/812eb4ee-0c48-4407-98b1-e1b9621d006e
  8. Why is Windows becoming more and more unreliable?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Windows becoming more and more unreliable?: That may seem like an odd title for a question post, but I'm serious. Windows self updates quite often, sometimes several times per week, most of these updates seem to require a reboot which means that the OS becomes unavailable for a period while it shuts down and...
  9. Computer dying from recent BSOD after becoming very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer dying from recent BSOD after becoming very slow: Hi, just restarted my computer and began to experience a very slow computer. It had started to become slow last night but seemed fine other that it would not fully power down. When I restarted this morning it took a tremendous amount of time to boot (over 10 minutes). What...
  10. Windows becomes slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows becomes slow: Hello guys, I have some problems with this operating system. Everything works well but after a while it gets slow. Here's how it goes: If I turn on my laptop and let the Windows load 100% everything works smooth without any problems. Explorer opens instantly with every...