Windows 10: Games I purchased over the last few years are gone.

Discus and support Games I purchased over the last few years are gone. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Games I purchased are in my order history but not in my library. In my account activity history just in the last 30 days there have been MANY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fiveacross, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Games I purchased over the last few years are gone.

Games I purchased are in my order history but not in my library. In my account activity history just in the last 30 days there have been MANY unsuccesful login attempts from several different countries. Ive always had two step verification and none show success to login but that is only showing last 30 days. is it possible someone has gained access and taken the games? when I go to the store page for these games, for example forza, it asks for me to pay again.

:)

Fiveacross, Feb 12, 2021

2. games (in game purchases)

Hi James,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools.
    • Select Internet Options and go to Advanced
      tab
    • Uncheck Do not save encrypted pages to disk and click
      OK.
    • Now check if you are able to make the purchase.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Feb 12, 2021
  3. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Games I purchased over the last few years are gone.

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Games I purchased over the last few years are gone.

1. Games I purchased over the last few years are gone. - Similar Threads - Games purchased last

2. I have an ASUS FX17HBC. I purchased in November last year with windows 11 installed....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an ASUS FX17HBC. I purchased in November last year with windows 11 installed....: I have an Asus f17 HBC Purchased November with windows 11 and Bluetooth etc installed. The Bluetooth would disconnect then reconnect for about the last two months. Now it has disappeared all together and cannot find installed driver or any sign of it. Have tried to install...
  3. I have an ASUS FX17HBC. I purchased in November last year with windows 11 installed....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an ASUS FX17HBC. I purchased in November last year with windows 11 installed....: I have an Asus f17 HBC Purchased November with windows 11 and Bluetooth etc installed. The Bluetooth would disconnect then reconnect for about the last two months. Now it has disappeared all together and cannot find installed driver or any sign of it. Have tried to install...
  4. Bought a game few years back and don't have it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought a game few years back and don't have it.: I bought a game a few years ago on my laptop Goat Simulator Windows 10 and couldn't run it without getting less than 20 frames. Anyways I got a desktop for Christmas and just about a week ago I remembered that I have Goat Simulator, so I installed it... after playing it, I...
  5. Mutliple BSOD over the last few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mutliple BSOD over the last few days: After checking the event viewer after a BSOD I see this error that I posted below not sure what it means exactly can anyone help? Using Windows 10 The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4 (0x0000000000000083, 0x0000000018118000,...
  6. Bluescreen for over a year!

Bluescreen for over a year!: Windows Version Number: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.900) Hello! I have some problems with my PC and no one seems to know how to fix it my suspicion is the graphics card but I'm really not sure. So basically I have been getting bluescreens for over a whole year and I've...
  7. Bluescreen for over a year!

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluescreen for over a year!: Windows Version Number: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.900) Hello! I have some problems with my PC and no one seems to know how to fix it my suspicion is the graphics card but I'm really not sure. So basically I have been getting bluescreens for over a whole year and I've...
  8. HUGE fps problems occuring over the last few days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HUGE fps problems occuring over the last few days.: SPECS: XPS 15 9570 Dedicated GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 1050ti with Max-q Design Integrated GPU: IntelR UHD Graphics 630 i7-8750H CPU 512GB 16GB RAM My problems are very similar to the ones outlined in this post same laptop, same specs, problems occured in the same month:...
  9. BSOD over the last few days

BSOD over the last few days: I've noticed that over the last few days my machine has been crashing randomly. This machine is fairly static, software is very rarely added. It's mainly just Windows Updates. Any idea where to start?...
  10. page numbering starts over on last few pages

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    page numbering starts over on last few pages: Page numbering starts over in a 30 page document on pages 29 and 30. How do I get numbering to continue to the last page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-numbering-starts-over-on-last-few-pages/6c79fd8b-6b37-4c43-9b4f-aea1dd442275"