Windows 10: Games keep closing randomly

Discus and support Games keep closing randomly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The thing is, I made a clean install of my windows 10, but since then I have issues when gaming, some games I used to play (as Witcher 3) in high... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-ValcrosS-, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Games keep closing randomly

The thing is, I made a clean install of my windows 10, but since then I have issues when gaming, some games I used to play (as Witcher 3) in high settings with low resolution with no problems such as lag or anything similar, now it closes randomly and it's not just with it, lots of games do that too and idk what the problem is

submitted by /u/-ValcrosS-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-ValcrosS-, Apr 5, 2020

2. Win 10 randomly kills games

Hi Laurynas,

To help you with your issue, we suggest you refer to the links below to get information about compatible games with Windows 10, and troubleshooting steps for crashing game issues:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Windows randomly closes

My windows will randomly just close at odd times. Any suggestions?

MelissaPhilbert, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Games keep closing randomly

Games minimizing and apps closing randomly.

Since my last update, approx. 19 March 2018, my games keep minimizing and some applications close randomly.

Please advise.

AndrewMercury, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Games keep closing randomly

1. Games keep closing randomly - Similar Threads - Games keep closing

2. Games randomly close no error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games randomly close no error message: When I play any game on my computer they randomly just close completely, no error message no freeze just closes. This started a few days ago, i've tried updating drivers, deleting and reinstalling drivers and that didn't help. I have no clue to what could be causing this....
  3. Games randomly close no error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games randomly close no error message: When I play any game on my computer they randomly just close completely, no error message no freeze just closes. This started a few days ago, i've tried updating drivers, deleting and reinstalling drivers and that didn't help. I have no clue to what could be causing this....
  4. Games randomly close at random intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games randomly close at random intervals: so i have an issue i play a game for example fallout or remnant from the ashes or destiny 2 and all of a sudden less then a millisecond its like my game alt tabs me out i can still move and all that as i use a controller on certain games but to get audio back i need to...
  5. Games randomly close at random intervals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games randomly close at random intervals: so i have an issue i play a game for example fallout or remnant from the ashes or destiny 2 and all of a sudden less then a millisecond its like my game alt tabs me out i can still move and all that as i use a controller on certain games but to get audio back i need to...
  6. Programs keep closing randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs keep closing randomly: I'm having a problem where opening a program causes a bunch of other programs to close. For example, if I have my anti-virus open and try to open steam, steam opens but the AV closes. When I check task manager, the AV is still open in the background, and when I reopen the AV...
  7. Microsoft keeps randomly closing games on my PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft keeps randomly closing games on my PC: Microsoft closes my games and says you are out of screen time. My parents want this to go away because I can't play games on my PC. How is Microsoft controlling my pc and how do I get rid of this? Can I start fresh and not have parents with parental controls? I just got a new...
  8. Web browsers keep randomly closing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Web browsers keep randomly closing.: I recently encountered this issue earlier today. Google chrome was working fine a week before. It doesn’t take to long for a web browser to close by itself. Ranging from 10 seconds to about 2 minutes. I did notice on google chrome that the browser was not closed properly,...
  9. Game randomly closing/crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game randomly closing/crashing: Hello so recently i built my gaming PC and I've been experiencing that the game I'm playing randomly closes/crashes and what i mean by 'closes' is that it just closes as if i would click the red cross or i would go to the Task Manager and ended the game task, i got a few blue...
  10. games randomly close with no error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games randomly close with no error: i stopped pc gaming for a while, come back updated everything, all drivers, windows, games and such, but since ive come back to pc gaming all my games just randomly close with no error report, games ranging from runescape to terraria to CS:GO, ive googled what it could be and...