Windows 10: Games keep crashing after playing for a while.

Discus and support Games keep crashing after playing for a while. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Games have started crashing for me as of recently. I can play for maybe 30 - 60 minutes before they crash. I've checked if my drivers were updated,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Afonso_MC, Jun 22, 2024.

1. Afonso_MC Win User

Games keep crashing after playing for a while.

Games have started crashing for me as of recently. I can play for maybe 30 - 60 minutes before they crash. I've checked if my drivers were updated, tried multiple restarts, but nothing is fixing it. I've also tried running the games as administrator and allowing them in my anti virus. My processor is the intel i7-11700F,y my graphics card the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 and I'm running Windows 11, if that's of any help. I checked the event viewer and it showed the error code 0xc0000005 each time the crash happened. Idk what that means. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

Afonso_MC, Jun 22, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 22, 2024
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Jun 22, 2024
  4. Games keep crashing after playing for a while.

Xbox Play anywhere games

Hi David,

There are many possible reasons why Gears of War 4 randomly crashes when playing. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 4: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

Games keep crashing after playing for a while.

1. Games keep crashing after playing for a while. - Similar Threads - Games keep crashing

2. Laptop keep crashing while playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keep crashing while playing certain games: Hi, My laptop keep freezing and auto restarting after it goes blank this past few weeks.I don't know what's the issue and why i occurs, the incident start around 1 month ago as far as I remember.Spec : Acer Nitro 5Ryzen 5 660016GB RAMRTX 3050Here are some of the solution I...
  3. Pc keeps crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps crashing while playing games: Hey, I've been having some very annoying crashes on my pc for a while now where when I am playing certain games the audio and graphics will hang and then ultimately result in a blackscreen while the audio keeps hanging. The games seem to have no real correlation as to what is...
  4. Pc keeps crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps crashing while playing games: Hey, I've been having some very annoying crashes on my pc for a while now where when I am playing certain games the audio and graphics will hang and then ultimately result in a blackscreen while the audio keeps hanging. The games seem to have no real correlation as to what is...
  5. All games crash after playing for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All games crash after playing for a while: This is my probably like 3rd week using my new gaming laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3. It has pretty good specs and i wanted to play some games on it. I have tried playing some games like cod mw2 and PES 2018 etc. Games run smoothly until it reaches the point where is just...
  6. All games crash after playing for a while

All games crash after playing for a while: This is my probably like 3rd week using my new gaming laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3. It has pretty good specs and i wanted to play some games on it. I have tried playing some games like cod mw2 and PES 2018 etc. Games run smoothly until it reaches the point where is just...
  7. Games keep crashing after playing for a while.

Games keep crashing after playing for a while.: Games have started crashing for me as of recently. I can play for maybe 30 - 60 minutes before they crash. I've checked if my drivers were updated, tried multiple restarts, but nothing is fixing it. I've also tried running the games as administrator and allowing them in my...
  8. Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games

Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games: Hi I have Joule Performance eSports RTX3070 II7Intel Core i7-11700K PC. But idk why my pc keeps crashing on games like Minecraft or The Finals. Since i have been on windows 11 some games just doesnt go well and crashes more then i wish it to happen and it ruins my fun time...
  9. Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games: Hi I have Joule Performance eSports RTX3070 II7Intel Core i7-11700K PC. But idk why my pc keeps crashing on games like Minecraft or The Finals. Since i have been on windows 11 some games just doesnt go well and crashes more then i wish it to happen and it ruins my fun time...
  10. PC keeps crashing while playing specific game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing while playing specific game: My PC keeps crashing while I play certain game, other games are fine so I was wondering what's the problem.I've already made a post here about how I got hypervisor error and it got resolved by updating Chipset.Here is Event Viewer Log if that is any help: EventLog.evtxHere is...