Windows 10: Games keep crashing, Error 10016 in Event viewer

Discus and support Games keep crashing, Error 10016 in Event viewer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So my games keep crashing and after searching in google, people said to check event viewer. there are multiple error 10016 in there but there are 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Legindary, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Legindary Win User

Games keep crashing, Error 10016 in Event viewer

So my games keep crashing and after searching in google, people said to check event viewer.
    there are multiple error 10016 in there but there are 10 on the exact same time.

I searched for a fix but when i get into the DCOM Config everything is greyed out.

This is the error :
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}
    and APPID
    {9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}
    to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

can someone help me with this?
    or does someone have a other fix for my games crashing?

:)

Legindary, Feb 7, 2016

2. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

1. Windows 10 1607 (OS Build 14393.51) Home x64

2. No, it connected to network/internet 100mb

3. Yes, I always logged as administrator

4. After upgrade to windows 10 anniversary

yes on Event viewer logs,

Event viewer ID 10016

5. After upgrade I have Critical error Blue Screen

In the event viewer:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Event ID 41

Dmitriy Zemlyanskiy, Feb 7, 2016
  3. Seemingly Random Reboots

My computer keeps rebooting and i cant figure out the cause.

Event viewer shows these events going backwards from the last reboot

MatthewRupert, Feb 7, 2016
Thema:

Games keep crashing, Error 10016 in Event viewer

1. Games keep crashing, Error 10016 in Event viewer - Similar Threads - Games keep crashing

2. event error 10010 and 10016 game crash from game to desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    event error 10010 and 10016 game crash from game to desktop: i updated computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 i heard this could be part of the issue. no other game has this issue but one. the game will work fine for two or three weeks then start crashing 5 min into game strait to desktop. at time of crash it will have one or...
  3. 10016 error keeps returning and crashes games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10016 error keeps returning and crashes games: Hello, for quite some time now I keep having 10016 distributed com errors when playing games. The game Return Of Reckoning for example crashes. And when I go to my log, there is always the same returning error. I've been looking all over the internet and in forums but none of...
  4. Games keep crashing with this error in event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games keep crashing with this error in event viewer: So i play alot of games but some of my games keep crashing (not all) on thing noticed is the games that crash are multiplayer games so i checked my event viewer and i got this error after i crashed i just need help fixing it to see if thats the problem Log Name: System...
  5. Event viewer showing errors , that keep crashing games

Event viewer showing errors , that keep crashing games: so for the past few days ive beeen trying to troubleshoot this issue. it seems to have arisen from a windows update , but now i cant play a game for more than 5 minutes. IN event viewer i was getting dcom erorr 10016 but having seemingly fixed that issue now im lucky if i can...
  6. Computer crashes and DistributedCOM 10016 error is in Event Viewer

Computer crashes and DistributedCOM 10016 error is in Event Viewer: Hello, I just upgraded from win 7 64bit to win 10 pro 64 bit and my pc has randomly crashed many times a day. In the Event Viewer at crash time, there is a Distributed COM 10016 error The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission...
  7. Error 10016 in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error 10016 in Event Viewer: I have a ton of these errors showing in event viewer, I'm really not sure what I need to do to correct this and was hoping somebody here could guide me through the process especially if I need to change something in the registry... The application-specific permission...
  8. Error 10016 in Event Viewer

Error 10016 in Event Viewer: Hello. I keep having Errors 10016 involving DCOM in Event Log. Even when I set correct permissions with the Regedit and DCOM administrative console regarding the CLSID and APPID, those errors keep appearing with a different item each time a few days later. So I was...
  9. Event Viewer Error 10016 - What should I do?

Event Viewer Error 10016 - What should I do?: Following Clean Install of Windows 10 I ran Event Viewer and Error 10016 appeared *Sad - description said Application-specific settings do not grant Local Activation permission for APPID 4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D. What did I do wrong? What should I do to...
  10. Event Error ID 10016 in Event Viewer...

Event Error ID 10016 in Event Viewer...: Windows 10 Home 64 bit ASUS X540LA Notebook What is going on here and what is the best for dealing with this? The AppID seems to be designating RuntimeBroker, but I have done everything so far to correct this error. What am I missing? Log Name: System Source:...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. distributedcom 10016 crash games