Windows 10: Games keep crashing on my PEAQ PC with BSOD video scheduler internal error

Discus and support Games keep crashing on my PEAQ PC with BSOD video scheduler internal error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My PEAQ PC crashes with BSOD "video scheduler internal error". Fortnite, Apex Legend are not playable if I use the Nvidia Geforce 930M card but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AceEvening96113, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Games keep crashing on my PEAQ PC with BSOD video scheduler internal error

Hi,

My PEAQ PC crashes with BSOD "video scheduler internal error". Fortnite, Apex Legend are not playable if I use the Nvidia Geforce 930M card but are playable when using the Intel Graphics 520 - however on low fps. My PC has an intel i7 12G RAM, SSD+HDD. Any idea's? I have the minidump and the msinfo but no clue where to put them for analysis (I guess not my personal onedrive as seems suggested).

Thanks, Tom

:)

AceEvening96113, Jul 25, 2019

2. Video Scheduler Internal Error

Hello, I recently reset my pc and now very shortly after turning on it will freeze and crash to a BSOD titled “Video Scheduler Internal Error” so I cannot use my pc. I have a Lenovo Ideapad y700 gaming laptop. When i start in safe mode it doesn’t crash
    but then I cannot play the games I wish to play or use chrome. If anybody has a gix for this that would be greatly appreciated!

LukeYeetus, Jul 25, 2019
  3. AudreyWalsh497kp, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Games keep crashing on my PEAQ PC with BSOD video scheduler internal error

BSOD with error message: video scheduler internal error

I'm getting BSOD with error message: video scheduler internal error.

I have tried everything, including clean windows install. All my drivers and windows updates are all up date.

I have also tried with older version of drivers, I checked for disk errors (no errors found) -> The problem is the same.

I have checked the minidump files and bug check code is 0x00000119.

This BSOD occurs when I played video games, but not all the time and not all my video games.

I also notice the crash address is always: ntoskrnl.exe+16c3f0.

Please help. I have tried everying...

Razvan0x01, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Games keep crashing on my PEAQ PC with BSOD video scheduler internal error

1. Games keep crashing on my PEAQ PC with BSOD video scheduler internal error - Similar Threads - Games keep crashing

2. Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD: Hey, I hope you're doing well.I was using Visual Studio, opened a solution, and switched to a different git branch which made Visual Studio unresponsive for a short period. I looked it up on Task Manager and it was taking around 5800+ MB of RAM. Then I got a BSOD error with...
  3. BSOD: Video Scheduler Internal Error for gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: Video Scheduler Internal Error for gaming laptop: I've been encountering BSOD related to Video Scheduler Internal Error for the past year. I've tried to do research on the web and find a corresponding solution, but failed all of them. I'm using a gaming laptop Gigabyte Aero 15X i7-8750H. The BSOD occurs during heavy gaming...
  4. BSOD: Video Scheduler Internal Error for gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: Video Scheduler Internal Error for gaming laptop: I've been encountering BSOD related to Video Scheduler Internal Error for the past year. I've tried to do research on the web and find a corresponding solution, but failed all of them. I'm using a gaming laptop Gigabyte Aero 15X i7-8750H. The BSOD occurs during heavy gaming...
  5. BSOD: Video Scheduler Internal Error for gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Video Internal Scheduler Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Internal Scheduler Error BSOD: Hi Team, I've been having the above issue, even after replacing the Graphics Card. The new card worked for about 2 months before it started happening again.OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 Name NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Driver Version...
  7. Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD: Once I turn on my PC, after a few minutes or seconds my mouse will start stuttering and my PC will go black screen. Sometimes if I wait a little longer before force shutting down my PC, it will show a BSOD with "Video Scheduler Internal Error". This has been going on for the...
  8. VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR BSOD: I have this problem a month ago and was trying to fix it because I couldnt afford another one. This video scheduler internal error problem happened when I was in the middle of gaming playing a game called unfortunate spaceman The blue screen problem occur everytime I...
  9. BSOD video scheduler internal error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD video scheduler internal error: so I get bsod video scheduler internal error and it only happens when I connect my monitor and play 2 origin games Star Wars battlefront 2 and PvZ battle for neighborville I have tried re installing my display drivers using ddu in safe mode and that didnt work so now I dont...
  10. BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error: Hello, I have a 2 year old Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop. In the two years, have not had any real issues, but now I have been getting the BSOD with the stop code of video scheduler internal error. To ensure no virus or malware, I reached out immediately to my AVG...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop code video_scheduler fortnite