Windows 10: Games keep crashing with no error message. Memory dumps available for dota2 and spiderman

Discus and support Games keep crashing with no error message. Memory dumps available for dota2 and spiderman in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My games crash very randomly i.e running perfectly fine for 1/2 hr, crash -> running fine for 3hrs -> crash, running fine for 3mins and crash. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yong Han Ng, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Games keep crashing with no error message. Memory dumps available for dota2 and spiderman

My games crash very randomly i.e running perfectly fine for 1/2 hr, crash -> running fine for 3hrs -> crash, running fine for 3mins and crash. I've been trying to troubleshoot this for WEEKS and i cant find the issue with my PC. This happens for dota 2, Spiderman remastered, Horizon zero dawn, GTA V, Cyberpunk 2077, so im fairly certain no particular game is to blame. Curiously enough, dota 2 logged a MDMP file every time this crash occurs the crash timings are consistent with the memory dump file creation times. Would anyone mind helping my make sense of it?Files: https://1drv.ms/u/

:)

Yong Han Ng, Aug 16, 2022
  2. axe0 Win User

WinDBG - The Basics for Debugging Crash Dumps in Windows 10  

Please note that the tutorial is meant for system crash dumps, game crash dumps contain different information and thus not all the steps in the tutorial work for a game crash dump.

3. Online gaming problem; steam dota2

Hi manojpheiroijam,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why your game crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

If the issue persists, I highly suggest that you contact Steam Support for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Games keep crashing with no error message. Memory dumps available for dota2 and spiderman

What Is Memory Dump?

No. Memory dump and being low on memory are entirely two different things.

Dump file, as the name suggests is a copy of what was in your RAM when your system crashed with a Blue screen of Death.

If your system is low on memory, you might need to add RAM to the device. How much RAM is currently installed?

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Games keep crashing with no error message. Memory dumps available for dota2 and spiderman

1. Games keep crashing with no error message. Memory dumps available for dota2 and spiderman - Similar Threads - Games keep crashing

2. Black Screen then crashes with Memory Dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen then crashes with Memory Dump: I've been getting random crashes where the system hangs then reboots. Sometimes when I'm playing videogames, other times when the PC is idle. I've tried cleaning and re-seating my RAM, updating BIOS, removing and installing new GPU drivers but nothing seems to fix this.System...
  3. PC keeps crashing Memory dumps included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing Memory dumps included: Pc laptop keep crashing, when I check reliability monitor it gave me the following descriptionsDate:9/19/2023 9:16PMDescriptionThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff80749a147e1, 0x0000000000000010, 0xfffff80749a147e1,...
  4. PC keeps crashing Memory dumps included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps crashing Memory dumps included: Pc laptop keep crashing, when I check reliability monitor it gave me the following descriptionsDate:9/19/2023 9:16PMDescriptionThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff80749a147e1, 0x0000000000000010, 0xfffff80749a147e1,...
  5. PC keeps crashing Memory dumps included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Getting crashes and memory dump issues.

Getting crashes and memory dump issues.: Ive been having no luck in finding any solution to my problem, i even have posted on this form but despite peoples best effort there is no solution, i can barely game for more than a day before my computer just freezes or crashes on me. This is the latest memory dump created...
  7. Games keep crashing with no error message. Memory dumps available for dota2 and spiderman

Games keep crashing with no error message. Memory dumps available for dota2 and spiderman: My games crash very randomly i.e running perfectly fine for 1/2 hr, crash -> running fine for 3hrs -> crash, running fine for 3mins and crash. I've been trying to troubleshoot this for WEEKS and i cant find the issue with my PC. This happens for dota 2, Spiderman remastered,...
  8. PC Crash with Memory Dump

PC Crash with Memory Dump: It happens somewhat intermittently, but my PC will randomly hang up and restart, and I haven't been able to figure out why. Sometimes it just hangs up while a buzzing noise comes from the speakers before it restarts itself, or sometimes the audio gets distorted for a while...
  9. Windows crash with memory dump

Windows crash with memory dump: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff80638573358. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9992c0d6-5643-467b-bdc2-e307c6b511c0....
  10. Crash dump error message on Copy and Paste

Crash dump error message on Copy and Paste: Lets say I am trying to copy and paste the word "Hello", I hit Control+C then Control+V and instead of "Hello" being printed where my cursor is, this message gets spit out:...