Windows 10: Games keeps crashing after 1803 update

Discus and support Games keeps crashing after 1803 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the 1803 update my Microsoft games in Windows 10 version1809 keep crashing. I mean Solitaire collection and Microsoft jigsaw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FaustineFaustine1, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Games keeps crashing after 1803 update

After the 1803 update my Microsoft games in Windows 10 version1809 keep crashing. I mean Solitaire collection and Microsoft jigsaw

:)

FaustineFaustine1, Oct 14, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Games keep crashing on Windows 10.

Hi,

I would like to inform that the games which were working in previous Operating System may or may not work in Windows 10 due to compatibility issues. I suggest you to check for the latest version of the games which are not working, check compatibility
    with Windows 10 and install. If the latest version is not available or if the games are not compatible, suggest you to install the games in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the game nd save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Games keeps crashing after 1803 update

Window 10 - game keep crashing

Hi Scott,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

We need more information about this problem, please help us with the below information:

• Where did you download this game(Windows store or CD)?
    • What is the problem that you face, when playing the game?
    • When you say crashing, do you get any error message?

We would suggest you to install the games using the compatibility mode(Note: This is only applicable for games that are downloaded or installed from disc).

To know more about installing program using compatibility, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: This article is designed for Windows 8/8.1, use it as a reference.

Please keep us updated.

Vinodh.V, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Games keeps crashing after 1803 update

1. Games keeps crashing after 1803 update - Similar Threads - Games keeps crashing

2. Games keep crashing after 10 minutes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games keep crashing after 10 minutes?: Games keep crashing after 10 minutes. I have:Windows 11-HomeRyzen 9 5900XNVIDIA GeForce 3060MAG X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI updated to latest version64 GB RAM 4 Sticks Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 2 X 16GB DDR4 3600 OC4-28800 C18 1.35VAlI newly built PC All parts new.When PC was...
  3. Games keep crashing after 10 minutes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing after 10 minutes?: Games keep crashing after 10 minutes. I have:Windows 11-HomeRyzen 9 5900XNVIDIA GeForce 3060MAG X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI updated to latest version64 GB RAM 4 Sticks Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 2 X 16GB DDR4 3600 OC4-28800 C18 1.35VAlI newly built PC All parts new.When PC was...
  4. After the game app update, it keep crashing on launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After the game app update, it keep crashing on launch: I am playing Hill Climb racing on the Windows 10 desktop. The game was downloaded from Microsoft Store and I didn’t have any problems with it until the app was updated. it always crashes on launch without any error message <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face...
  5. game keep crashing after 2min launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game keep crashing after 2min launching: hi after the insider install the games division keep crashing after 2min sometime as soon the game finished loading receiving errorcode BEX64 and sometime livekernelevent error 141 need help trying log thing out of succses...
  6. Windows 10 1803 update keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1803 update keeps crashing: Hi - My laptop crashes when trying to update Windows 10 to release 1803. Gets stuck at 1% in the "Working on updates" screen. Sometimes the wheel keeps turning, sometimes it doesn't. After 24hs or so, I turn it off, and Windows goes back to the earlier version with no...
  7. microsoft games in windows 10 ver.1809 keeps crashin after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft games in windows 10 ver.1809 keeps crashin after 1803 update: microsoft games in windows 10 ver.1809 keeps crashin after 1803 update Microsoft both microsoft solitaire collection and microsoft jigsaw are crashing /freezing up after windows 10 version 1803 was upgraded can anybody help me??...
  8. microsoft games in windows 10 ver.1809 keeps crashin after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft games in windows 10 ver.1809 keeps crashin after 1803 update: microsoft games in windows 10 ver.1809 keeps crashin after 1803 update Microsoft both microsoft solitaire collection and microsoft jigsaw are crashing /freezing up after windows 10 version 1803 was upgraded can anybody help me??...
  9. Windows crashing with BSOD after 1803 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashing with BSOD after 1803 update: Hello guys, I am running Windows 10 Pro x64. On 12 May 2018 I updated to build 1803 via in place upgrade (ISO) . It installed 17134.1 and after an update it changed to 17134.48 When I booted it around a week later it displayed the BSOD with MEMORY_MANAGEMENT I tried to...
  10. Games keep crashing after some Minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing after some Minutes.: Hello guys, my old HDD crashed (rip), so I took my external HDD as new internal, formated it and installed Windows 10 Education N x64 Edition. Everything works fine (streams, teamspeak, yada yada yada) but when I start a Game (tested it with Path of Exile, CS:GO and H1Z1)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. games crashing 1903

2. 18282.1000 windows 10 crashing games