Windows 10: Games lagging in regular intervals

Discus and support Games lagging in regular intervals in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi, i play now battlefield 2,3,4 and while playing all three, Ive got lags every 1-2 minutes. Played it before and no issues. Playing smoothly, after 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BurningSoulCZ, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Games lagging in regular intervals

hi, i play now battlefield 2,3,4 and while playing all three, Ive got lags every 1-2 minutes. Played it before and no issues. Playing smoothly, after 2 mins lagging for 10-15 seconds and game is running next 2 minites fine.

It is older pc but it worked before. Update drivers from nvidia didnt solve problems.

I think, there is vram overload, but with 2 gb it wasnt problem before. I think somehow adressing doesnt work.

Could someone help me solve this?

:)

BurningSoulCZ, Oct 6, 2018

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Games lagging in regular intervals

Game lag after the most recent update

Hi Billy,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you're experiencing lags while playing. One of which is the game server issue. To properly address your this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing the issue with your other games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps through this

link
    . This can help diagnose and resolve issues with Microsoft products or third-party software that affects Microsoft products.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Games lagging in regular intervals

1. Games lagging in regular intervals - Similar Threads - Games lagging regular

2. Mouse stutters at regular intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stutters at regular intervals: Hello,I have this mouse that can connect with a wireless dongle, and through bluetooth I usually use it in bluetooth mode. It was working perfectly since the beginning.Recently, I opened up my computer to clean it out and put new thermal paste, but when I turned it back on,...
  3. Mouse stutters at regular intervals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stutters at regular intervals: Hello,I have this mouse that can connect with a wireless dongle, and through bluetooth I usually use it in bluetooth mode. It was working perfectly since the beginning.Recently, I opened up my computer to clean it out and put new thermal paste, but when I turned it back on,...
  4. Mouse stutters at regular intervals

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Dell G3 3500 BSOD crashing at regular intervals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell G3 3500 BSOD crashing at regular intervals: My Dell G3 3500 keeps crashing at regular intervals and i get BSOD all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-g3-3500-bsod-crashing-at-regular-intervals/1f148481-7afb-449b-abe4-959ff20b1bac
  6. Bluetooth Audio Starts and Stops at a Regular Interval

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Audio Starts and Stops at a Regular Interval: Recently, I started having a problem with my Bluetooth audio starting and stopping at a rate of about twice per second. The rate at which the chopping occurs is constant, and the time audio on and off intervals are about equal. The only changes to the system that I am aware...
  7. Dell G3 3500 BSOD crashing at regular intervals

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell G3 3500 BSOD crashing at regular intervals: Month old laptop is crashing regularly and restarts. anyone can help i have DMP file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-g3-3500-bsod-crashing-at-regular-intervals/8c262ef8-6840-42f5-bbb8-457e411788b9
  8. Take screenshots at regular intervals automatically with AutoScreenshot

in Windows 10 News
    Take screenshots at regular intervals automatically with AutoScreenshot: Many people are studying online or working from home during the COVID-19 situation. You shouldn't waste time taking screenshots during a webinar or meeting. [ATTACH] Otherwise, you could miss some important information. But if you want to take some screen grabs for future...
  9. Desk Top Icons Disappear at regular intervals

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desk Top Icons Disappear at regular intervals: Why do my desk top icons keep changing to generic 'e' symbol rather than the correct symbol representing that web site selected. ie: Pay Pal 'PP' changes to 'e'. The icon disappearance occurs at regular intervals 13/02/20; 24/02/20; 16/03/20 and today 12/04/20. Can you help....
  10. Regular BSOD at random intervals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regular BSOD at random intervals: Hello all Hoping someone can help shed some light on the problems I'm having. Recently up(down)graded to W10 and ever since I've had no end of instability issues resulting in BSOD's. So far I've updated all my drivers which stopped the BSOD's for a few days but now they're...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sept 2019 all the sudden lagging in game

2. games lagging every 2 minutes

3. regular lagging in games