Windows 10: Games lagging so much

Discus and support Games lagging so much in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, I don't really know if this is the right place to ask but I don't really know why my games like Valorant or RS2 keeps lagging, it shouldn't be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Monntitte, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Games lagging so much

Hi guys, I don't really know if this is the right place to ask but I don't really know why my games like Valorant or RS2 keeps lagging, it shouldn't be my internet because I have a good connection so I was thinking it may be because of something on the CPU. The lag happens every time there's high action like Reyna doing her things or something. I'd really like help with this as my games stop feeling like I'm in Cu Chi and more like watching a PowerPoint presentation lol.

submitted by /u/Monntitte
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Monntitte, Nov 4, 2020

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Games lagging so much

Game lag after the most recent update

Hi Billy,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you're experiencing lags while playing. One of which is the game server issue. To properly address your this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing the issue with your other games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps through this

link
    . This can help diagnose and resolve issues with Microsoft products or third-party software that affects Microsoft products.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Games lagging so much

1. Games lagging so much - Similar Threads - Games lagging much

2. Mouse lagging so much

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse lagging so much: Hello,So just today I copied 4GB of files and videos from my USB to my Computer and now my mouse is lagging so much that it's like I just put something really heavy on my PC.Can anyone help?...
  3. Mouse lagging so much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse lagging so much: Hello,So just today I copied 4GB of files and videos from my USB to my Computer and now my mouse is lagging so much that it's like I just put something really heavy on my PC.Can anyone help?...
  4. Mouse lagging so much

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win11 so lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 so lag: Hello. About 5 months ago, my computer was still updating to Windows 11 normally. But because my computer had an error, I reset it. Then I updated to Windows 11 again. During the process of downloading files from the server have not restarted, my computer started to lag and...
  6. Win11 so lag

Win11 so lag: Hello. About 5 months ago, my computer was still updating to Windows 11 normally. But because my computer had an error, I reset it. Then I updated to Windows 11 again. During the process of downloading files from the server have not restarted, my computer started to lag and...
  7. Microsoft Edge lags so much!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge lags so much!: Hi,My Microsoft Edge is lags too much when I turn on or restart, even Windows 11 don't too much...And I found a solution, just search on Search Bar which is located in Taskbar...And just open any link, the problem solved.but I can't do this again and again... Means please...
  8. Microsoft Edge lags so much!

Microsoft Edge lags so much!: Hi,My Microsoft Edge is lags too much when I turn on or restart, even Windows 11 don't too much...And I found a solution, just search on Search Bar which is located in Taskbar...And just open any link, the problem solved.but I can't do this again and again... Means please...
  9. All pc games suddenly lags too much

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All pc games suddenly lags too much: ive just bought a new laptop and i have been playing well on it for a few weeks, but just today, i tried opening apex legends and found that it was very laggy, first i thought the game was corrupted but then i tried another game like outlast and my friend pedro and realize...
  10. Bluestacks on virtual pc lagging so much it's unusable

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Bluestacks on virtual pc lagging so much it's unusable: Main PC: Win7 x64 8 GB RAM GTX 970 i7 4770K 4.2 GHz Installed a fresh version of Win 7 x32 in a Virtualbox, installed the guest addon and the Direct 3D thing. Installed Bluestacks with no issues. I can use the virutalbox just fine but when I start Bluestacks it...