Windows 10: Games Links Removed

Discus and support Games Links Removed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, After Upgrade , Windows removed all my Games links from Start and Desktop and MS Flight Simulator is even removed from the List of installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adalwar, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Adalwar Win User

Games Links Removed

Hi,
    After Upgrade , Windows removed all my Games links from Start and Desktop and MS Flight Simulator is even removed from the List of installed Applications. Even Windows Search can not find it.
    I have to use Explorer going directly to the Path where it is installed.
    While I could create a Shortcut to Desktop and Pin to Start for the other Games, MS Flight Simulator does not want to Pin to Start.
    How do I get MS FS to show in Installed App again and Pin to Start?

:)

Adalwar, Aug 8, 2016
  2. $hadow$ Win User

link removed

restoring problem

$hadow$, Aug 8, 2016
  3. $hadow$ Win User
    link removed

See this link., and get out of this ****ing OS.. How many problems are there left unsolved.

$hadow$, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

Games Links Removed

1. Games Links Removed - Similar Threads - Games Links Removed

2. How to remove a link that is stuck on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a link that is stuck on the desktop?: Hello,so my problem is that a random link appeared on my dekstop last night and I can't remove it. I restarted my pc but that didn't work. There is also nothing on the internet that seems to resemble my problem.The link is shown in the picture https://www.google.com/webhp...
  3. Removal of microsoft account on laptop linked to it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removal of microsoft account on laptop linked to it: Hi,I've been having problems with my Microsoft account linked to my laptop and I want to remove it when I want to remove it, it won't allow me it only shows "Manage" any ideas to on how remove it?...
  4. Remove samba link from quicklinks ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove samba link from quicklinks ?: I have link to samba share in my quicklinks \\sharename\share. This samba share do not exist anymore, and i am unable to delete this link to it. If i right click it, it will search a while and say its not found, but there is no way to delete it......
  5. Remove samba link from quicklinks ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove samba link from quicklinks ?: I have link to samba share in my quicklinks \\sharename\share. This samba share do not exist anymore, and i am unable to delete this link to it. If i right click it, it will search a while and say its not found, but there is no way to delete it......
  6. Edge Browser Quick Links - Cannot remove unwanted links

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Browser Quick Links - Cannot remove unwanted links: Good morning,On the Edge browser, there are quick link tiles at the bottom of the page quick links to favorite websites. I am able to edit, remove and new tiles. After removing the unwanted tiles, I restart the browser, and the default tiles are automatically added back....
  7. Removed apps link is dead

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removed apps link is dead: I’ve just reset my pc, the removed app link appeared on my desktop and I opened it and the list was there. Great. About 15 minutes later I open the link again and it’s “File not found”. I didn’t delete anything, no idea why the link is now dead. Any ideas? submitted by...
  8. family link remove

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    family link remove: i am ben horn and want to remove my family link from a adnoid phone my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** my account is with verizion my # is 9037203968 she is not under age she is 62 yrs. thanks...
  9. How to remove LINKS from x32Win10ProV1909 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove LINKS from x32Win10ProV1909 ?: An unwanted and undeletable entry has got added near my Notifications as shown in the attachment. How can I get rid of it ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-links-from-x32win10prov1909/273aee53-13a8-4494-a206-fa98020c0ec1
  10. McAfee removal link

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee removal link: I followed a link given to me within the community to remove McAfee from my system. now my question is; Do I go ahead and run this tool even though Microsoft says it could mess up my computer?...