Windows 10: Games Links Removed

Discus and support Games Links Removed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, After Upgrade , Windows removed all my Games links from Start and Desktop and MS Flight Simulator is even removed from the List of installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adalwar, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Adalwar Win User

Games Links Removed

Hi,
    After Upgrade , Windows removed all my Games links from Start and Desktop and MS Flight Simulator is even removed from the List of installed Applications. Even Windows Search can not find it.
    I have to use Explorer going directly to the Path where it is installed.
    While I could create a Shortcut to Desktop and Pin to Start for the other Games, MS Flight Simulator does not want to Pin to Start.
    How do I get MS FS to show in Installed App again and Pin to Start?

:)

Adalwar, Aug 8, 2016
  2. $hadow$ Win User

link removed

restoring problem

$hadow$, Aug 8, 2016
  3. $hadow$ Win User
    link removed

See this link., and get out of this ****ing OS.. How many problems are there left unsolved.

$hadow$, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

Games Links Removed

1. Games Links Removed - Similar Threads - Games Links Removed

2. How to link Minecraft game in Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to link Minecraft game in Windows 10: Hello I have a question. How can I link minecraft java edition(Use code from mojang account)to my account. If I already have a Minecraft for windows 10 on account? ***Original Title: Minecraft***...
  3. McAfee removal link

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee removal link: I followed a link given to me within the community to remove McAfee from my system. now my question is; Do I go ahead and run this tool even though Microsoft says it could mess up my computer?...
  4. Game App Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game App Removal: I have purchased a new windows 10 device today, and am unable to remove the following - Candy Crush Saga Candy Crush Friends Saga Cooking Fever I have tried everything to uninstall these but I'm stuck with apps I do not want. I have tried right clicking, uninstalling...
  5. moving games to removable drives

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    moving games to removable drives: hi I had just gotten a 2 terabyte HDD drive for my B. day and decided to transfer Sea of Thieves over to it because of its large size. When i went in to settings selected storage settings set the drive to store all my new games and then hit the move button on sea of...
  6. Remove link to bing.com in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove link to bing.com in File Explorer: This must be from a very recent update as it just started appearing. The Locations field dropdown in File Explorer now contains "Quick Access" with the bing logo. If I type something, then it opens bing.com in a browser window. How do I permanently remove any reference to...
  7. trying to link MICROSOFT to EPIC GAMES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to link MICROSOFT to EPIC GAMES: my son plays Fortnite, on his computer, NOT Xbox!!! He bought Microsoft gift card to use on Fortnite and now we r told to link the accounts for him to receive the funds! its been 72 hours nothing has shown on his account. I cant see how to link a PC Microsoft account to...
  8. Outlook Account Linked To PC And Can't Remove.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Outlook Account Linked To PC And Can't Remove.: I logged into my outlook account on my PC later on I decided I didn't want it on there anymore but when I went to remove it there was no button to remove it....
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games doesn't link to my game data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games doesn't link to my game data: On my Windows 10 machine, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG) has stopped linking to my game data. When I start up the game, I'm presented with two stored versions of my data, both dated 15 July. When I choose the cloud version, MUWG "grinds" for about 30 seconds, then gives...
  10. How To Remove Gaming Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Remove Gaming Settings: Is it possible to remove Gaming Settings in Windows Settings, installed with the latest update? I've already disabled the Game bar. 86858