Windows 10: games loading slow

Discus and support games loading slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft card games wont load or are very slow. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by robertneihoff, Jan 10, 2020.

1. games loading slow

Microsoft card games wont load or are very slow. How do I fix this?

:)

robertneihoff, Jan 10, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jan 10, 2020
  4. games loading slow

iwin games won't load

Hi Sebrad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

What is the exact issue you are facing with the game?

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

games loading slow

1. games loading slow - Similar Threads - games loading slow

2. Games loading insanely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games loading insanely slow: I don't know why but my game Roblox is loading very slowly. My Internet connection is fine, I've even compared it to my phone which loads pretty fast and the performance stats is very similar and the laptop had even better performance but loads insanely slow, my game wasn't...
  3. Games loading insanely slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games loading insanely slow: I don't know why but my game Roblox is loading very slowly. My Internet connection is fine, I've even compared it to my phone which loads pretty fast and the performance stats is very similar and the laptop had even better performance but loads insanely slow, my game wasn't...
  4. Game load is slow after clean boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game load is slow after clean boot: My game LOADING is slow and not using alot of my ssd, like overwatch, before the clean install it uses alot of ssd to load very fast, but now its slow to load...
  5. gaming environment loading slow what is name

gaming environment loading slow what is name: video problem seeing the video.not spram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-environment-loading-slow-what-is-name/39cecda7-3679-457a-904a-8a859c5bfa38
  6. Slow loading speeds for programs, games and apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow loading speeds for programs, games and apps.: I recently did a clean reinstall of windows on my computer. After the install finished my computer loaded fine, but when I reinstalled steam and discord to my pc they were loading very slowly around 3-5 minutes or so. I’m confused as to what could’ve changed if they were...
  7. Slow loading speeds for programs, games and apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow loading speeds for programs, games and apps.: I recently did a clean reinstall of windows on my computer. After the install finished my computer loaded fine, but when I reinstalled steam and discord to my pc they were loading very slowly around 3-5 minutes or so. I’m confused as to what could’ve changed if they were...
  8. Slow loading speeds for programs, games and apps.

9. Extremely slow loading times in certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extremely slow loading times in certain games: Hello! I have recently replaced the HDD in my laptop and performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, and am having a problem where certain games simply do not load correctly and will take an extremely long time, if they load at all. One such example is Deep Rock...
  10. Slow load time in system and in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow load time in system and in games: Hi So i have a problem that my pc is slow to load things in system and maps in games. Very rare it works normally but almost always slow. I need help. Pc is pretty new i want to add. Here are my pc specs: Mobo: gigabyte b360m ds3h cpu: i3 8100 gpu: msi gtx 1050ti psu: 600w...