Windows 10: GAMES lost in pc

Discus and support GAMES lost in pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried to find my games on my PC since 2013 and it appears that I am not the only one. I keep getting answers from Microsoft stating they found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by M JWuertz, Jan 12, 2020.

1. M JWuertz Win User

GAMES lost in pc

I have tried to find my games on my PC since 2013 and it appears that I am not the only one. I keep getting answers from Microsoft stating they found an answer. It has been 6 years and my downloaded games are still not found. I tried various things you all suggested but none did the trick. Maybe this will help all the people with this problem: BLUESTACKS APP PLAYER. It did work for some of the games but it was slow. I only play the simple, mindless games. It seems it was more for the real serious heavy duty ones.

All the times I get an email it states on my new pc but my pc is not new. I put in Microsoft Garage I don't ever know what that is but I had to pic a category to be able to submit.

* Moved from garage

:)

M JWuertz, Jan 12, 2020

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Lost Planet 3 game keeps crashing

Hi Vernon,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with playing
    Lost Planet 3 game as it crashes. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know if you get any error messages?

This issue may occur if the Lost Planet 3 game
    is corrupt.

You may try to uninstall and reinstall the Lost Planet 3 game
    and check if it works. To uninstall the Lost Planet 3 game follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      Lost Planet 3 game and click on Uninstall.
    Warning: Make sure you have the installation media for
    Lost Planet 3 game before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 12, 2020
  4. GAMES lost in pc

Mortimer Becket and the Lost King gaming running to fast on Windows 10

Hi June,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Mortimer Becket and the Lost King game.

As a workaround, I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated gaming software from the
      Windows Store.
    • Right click the gaming software
      installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the game and check.

As this seems to the performance issue with in the game I suggest you to contact the game developer for better assistance and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

GAMES lost in pc

1. GAMES lost in pc - Similar Threads - GAMES lost

2. Cannot use Lenovo Gaming Pc due to lost password and pin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot use Lenovo Gaming Pc due to lost password and pin.: My son created a new Microsoft account on his Lenovo Legion laptop, which he has not used for about 4 months. Unfortunately, he does not remember any of his sign-in details. And since he does not have access to the email associated with the account, he cannot reset it. We...
  3. Cannot use Lenovo Gaming Pc due to lost password and pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use Lenovo Gaming Pc due to lost password and pin.: My son created a new Microsoft account on his Lenovo Legion laptop, which he has not used for about 4 months. Unfortunately, he does not remember any of his sign-in details. And since he does not have access to the email associated with the account, he cannot reset it. We...
  4. Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.: Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.This happens when I want to play games. I have a gaming laptop Asus tuf dash f15. The Internet is connected via cable. After launching any heavy game, the Internet in the house disappears for 5 minutes....
  5. Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.

Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.: Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.This happens when I want to play games. I have a gaming laptop Asus tuf dash f15. The Internet is connected via cable. After launching any heavy game, the Internet in the house disappears for 5 minutes....
  6. I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar: I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar in windows 10 pro , i was recording while multitasking some things , suddenly the record stopped and gave me error that says corubted video , cant remember the error code , but the video was lost , couldnt find it , is there...
  7. I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar

I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar: I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar in windows 10 pro , i was recording while multitasking some things , suddenly the record stopped and gave me error that says corubted video , cant remember the error code , but the video was lost , couldnt find it , is there...
  8. Epic games account lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic games account lost: I have tried to contact epic games now for about 2 months and never have they replied and it’s about my epic games account I can’t log in to it and it’s where I have all my games can you help my in some way it says it says sorry your credentials you are using is invalid does...
  9. Epic games account lost

Epic games account lost: I have tried to contact epic games now for about 2 months and never have they replied and it’s about my epic games account I can’t log in to it and it’s where I have all my games can you help my in some way it says it says sorry your credentials you are using is invalid does...
  10. Help game save files possibly lost

Help game save files possibly lost: My game is The witcher 3 it was installed on steam and in my old os but recently I formatted my old os and installed a new one now I'm currently installing my apps and games then i planned to install witcher 3 again when I tried to browse my backup and the current save files...