Windows 10: GAMES lost in pc

Discus and support GAMES lost in pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried to find my games on my PC since 2013 and it appears that I am not the only one. I keep getting answers from Microsoft stating they found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by M JWuertz, Jan 12, 2020 at 7:07 AM.

1. M JWuertz Win User

GAMES lost in pc

I have tried to find my games on my PC since 2013 and it appears that I am not the only one. I keep getting answers from Microsoft stating they found an answer. It has been 6 years and my downloaded games are still not found. I tried various things you all suggested but none did the trick. Maybe this will help all the people with this problem: BLUESTACKS APP PLAYER. It did work for some of the games but it was slow. I only play the simple, mindless games. It seems it was more for the real serious heavy duty ones.

All the times I get an email it states on my new pc but my pc is not new. I put in Microsoft Garage I don't ever know what that is but I had to pic a category to be able to submit.

* Moved from garage

:)

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

3. Geethu B Win User
    Lost Planet 3 game keeps crashing

Hi Vernon,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with playing
    Lost Planet 3 game as it crashes. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know if you get any error messages?

This issue may occur if the Lost Planet 3 game
    is corrupt.

You may try to uninstall and reinstall the Lost Planet 3 game
    and check if it works. To uninstall the Lost Planet 3 game follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      Lost Planet 3 game and click on Uninstall.
    Warning: Make sure you have the installation media for
    Lost Planet 3 game before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

4. GAMES lost in pc

Mortimer Becket and the Lost King gaming running to fast on Windows 10

Hi June,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Mortimer Becket and the Lost King game.

As a workaround, I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated gaming software from the
      Windows Store.
    • Right click the gaming software
      installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the game and check.

As this seems to the performance issue with in the game I suggest you to contact the game developer for better assistance and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 12, 2020 at 7:10 AM
Thema:

GAMES lost in pc

1. GAMES lost in pc - Similar Threads - GAMES lost

2. lost games

in Cortana
    lost games: after Windows 10 was installed, 3 of my games were nowhere to be found. Where do I go to find them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-games/9b801bb3-ae6b-466e-b282-087c846ee459"
  3. I lost the progress of my Airpor City game in Microsoft Store Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost the progress of my Airpor City game in Microsoft Store Windows 10: Hi. I formatted my PC and reinstalled my Game City Airport game from Game Insight through the Microsoft Store and with my Microsoft account. I was at level 80 and with 800 qualifying stars. My ID was 04eimxxx3. I reinstalled the game but it starts from scratch, even logged in...
  4. Lost some games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lost some games: I've recently switched over to PC after playing on console for years and I've noticed a lot of my games that I bought would port over, the only game that did was, sea of thieves thankfully but the thing is that I've bought other games such as Dead by Daylight and Black ops 4....
  5. I lost 15% of gaming performance after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I lost 15% of gaming performance after 1903 update: Hello, When I was on the Windows 1803 version, on Userbenchmark, I had 115% in gaming and since a few months, since I updated in 1903, I have 95% in gaming and moreover, I have felt a decrease in FPS on some games. I reinstalled my drivers, my graphics card, everything...
  6. lost games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lost games: I purchased this computer last Christmas but have barely used it. I installed several games via CD but I am unable to find them anywhere on my computer. Help..the reason I stopped using it.....
  7. September 11, 2019 Windows 10 Update Lost Microsoft Games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    September 11, 2019 Windows 10 Update Lost Microsoft Games: I've been through this with each update and am to the point that I will no longer allow system updates. I liked the Windows 7 Solitaire games that I played on Windows 10. I do not like the ones from the Microsoft Store, so please, please tell me how to get my plain ol'...
  8. Lost Ultimate Word Games Score History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Ultimate Word Games Score History: My experience scores in some MUWG's were > 160, and I was prompted to select from a local or online store of data. I chose the recommended local and more recent store. When this process ws completed all of my history and scores were reset. I have lost several years of...
  9. Windows 10 update Lost Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update Lost Games: Hello, When I ran Windows 10 update, it destroyed/lost over 10 games I had purchased from EPIC. When I called EPIC support for help, they tried to help, but could not resolve the problem. Can Windows 10 Support team help me without charging me and who do I contact? EPIC...
  10. New computer but lost progress in games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New computer but lost progress in games: is there a way to restore progress in games downloaded from Microsoft store? With steam it tied to the account but not with this, the game is my time at portia. Is there anyway to restore it, or am I just out of luck and need to begin a new game?...