Windows 10: Games manager

Discus and support Games manager in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Some games I try to download will not go past the installing stage, I uninstalled Games Manager and reinstalled. I have now lost it as it did not go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Super Babe, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Games manager

Some games I try to download will not go past the installing stage, I uninstalled Games Manager and reinstalled. I have now lost it as it did not go onto desk top.What do I do?

:)

Super Babe, Mar 12, 2020

2. Window 10 Games

Hi Gillian,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Is the issue occurring with only Solitraire or with all games?
    I would suggest you to update the graphics card driver and check if it works fine:

Follow the steps:

• Right click on start menu and tap on device manager.

• Select display adapters from the list and hit enter.

• Right click on the display adapters and select update.

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Game crashing.

Hi Nini,

The error message that you received when you played the game means that the graphics card driver needs an update. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you update the graphics card driver by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your display adapter, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics
      card and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver:

• Open the Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the display adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

You may also run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.  

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Games manager

Windows 10 rebooting during gaming

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. Your interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• Is the issue occurring with a particular game or with all games?

• Is the game compatible with Windows 10?

• Are you trying to play online games?

I would suggest you to update the graphics card driver and check if it works fine:

Follow the steps:

• Right click on start menu and tap on device manager.

• Select display adapters from the list and hit enter.

• Right click on the display adapters and select update.

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Games manager

1. Games manager - Similar Threads - Games manager

2. keyboard and monitor duplicate on device manager CAUSES GAME STUTTERING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and monitor duplicate on device manager CAUSES GAME STUTTERING: Hello, I come in search of a miracle because it seems that I am the only one with this problem, and I am desperate. First of all, in case it helps, here are my computer specifications:Alienware M15 R7Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700H 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GB...
  3. keyboard and monitor duplicate on device manager CAUSES GAME STUTTERING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard and monitor duplicate on device manager CAUSES GAME STUTTERING: Hello, I come in search of a miracle because it seems that I am the only one with this problem, and I am desperate. First of all, in case it helps, here are my computer specifications:Alienware M15 R7Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700H 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GB...
  4. how do i reset my device manager in network adapters called Realtek gaming gbe family...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i reset my device manager in network adapters called Realtek gaming gbe family...: i don't know how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-device-manager-in-network/39672fad-6abd-49d8-8e04-2fdab0835bcc
  5. how do i reset my device manager in network adapters called Realtek gaming gbe family...

how do i reset my device manager in network adapters called Realtek gaming gbe family...: i don't know how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-device-manager-in-network/39672fad-6abd-49d8-8e04-2fdab0835bcc
  6. Desktop Window Manager randomly crashes, Backscreens my whole setup. Even on games that...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Window Manager randomly crashes, Backscreens my whole setup. Even on games that...: I've been having these issues for a while now and every fix I found online did practically nothing for me so I decided to post something myself on here. I'll put the Problem Details below! DescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\dwm.exeProblem...
  7. No Audio Driver Detected and No Sound, Video, and Game Controller tab in device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio Driver Detected and No Sound, Video, and Game Controller tab in device manager.: I just got this laptop recently, it's Windows 11 and right now it's saying that my laptop has detected no audio output and input drivers. Tried to fix it in the device manager but the supposedly sound, video, and game controller is non-existent. It doesn't show any tab...
  8. No Audio Driver Detected and No Sound, Video, and Game Controller tab in device manager.

No Audio Driver Detected and No Sound, Video, and Game Controller tab in device manager.: I just got this laptop recently, it's Windows 11 and right now it's saying that my laptop has detected no audio output and input drivers. Tried to fix it in the device manager but the supposedly sound, video, and game controller is non-existent. It doesn't show any tab...
  9. Unable to play games and task manager not responding amd gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play games and task manager not responding amd gpu: Ever since I installed windows 11 this year I have been experiencing many issues with gaming. Although my build is leaning towards high end and on paper capable of 1440p gaming; simple games like fortnite and valorant are struggling to start up without freezing and my task...
  10. Unable to play games and task manager not responding amd gpu

Unable to play games and task manager not responding amd gpu: Ever since I installed windows 11 this year I have been experiencing many issues with gaming. Although my build is leaning towards high end and on paper capable of 1440p gaming; simple games like fortnite and valorant are struggling to start up without freezing and my task...