Windows 10: Games minimizing, help please!

Discus and support Games minimizing, help please! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So...long story short, my games keeps minimizing by themselves. I'm playing for like 5-10-15 minutes and then my game get's minimized. I open the game,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/k3r0s3x, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Games minimizing, help please!

So...long story short, my games keeps minimizing by themselves. I'm playing for like 5-10-15 minutes and then my game get's minimized. I open the game, again, from the taskbar, keep playing and then it does it again. And so on...

I can't play for the sake of my life.

The problem started a few days ago, it may be with the last update, until that all was ok. I've searched on Google, did everything I could find, but it keeps doing.

Even found a youtube video with the same problem:

If you can, please, help me I'll be very grateful!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/k3r0s3x
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/k3r0s3x, Nov 29, 2019

2. Windows 10 games minimizes periodically

Hello,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the issue particular to a game or all games?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Which build is installed in your computer?
    • Is the issue occurring with Windows Store games?

I suggest you to update the Graphic card driver by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Why are my games minimizing when there is no mouse activity or minimizing randomly?

Hi Walter,

To address your concern, we suggest that you refer to StevenN.'s response on this related

thread
    for some troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michael Tus, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Cerawy Win User

Games minimizing, help please!

Some issues with minimizing and maximizing games

Im trying the focus assist option right now, i will get back with the results.

Alright, so turning focus assist off seems to have reduced the time it takes for my games to minimize and maximize, but i still get the annoying messagebox in the top left corner of the screen. I would also like if all my games would minimize and maximize instantly, but its a step in the right direction.

Also, my games are running in exclusive fullscreen mode.

Cerawy, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Games minimizing, help please!

1. Games minimizing, help please! - Similar Threads - Games minimizing help

2. help please with monitor games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help please with monitor games: theres this thing thats been happening for about half a year and iuts only when i connect my external monitor to my gaming laptop after anywhere between 5-10 minutes my hole computer freezes and lags out of nowhere making me restart my laptop...
  3. help please with monitor games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help please with monitor games: theres this thing thats been happening for about half a year and iuts only when i connect my external monitor to my gaming laptop after anywhere between 5-10 minutes my hole computer freezes and lags out of nowhere making me restart my laptop...
  4. Capslock on/off notification is minimizing my game to desktop. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capslock on/off notification is minimizing my game to desktop. Please help!: Whenever I press capslock I get a large notification box of it being on/off at the top middle of my screen. This popup window is causing the game Escape from Tarkov to minimize to the desktop which is super annoying as I need to use that key. This doesn't happen with all...
  5. Capslock on/off notification is minimizing my game to desktop. Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Capslock on/off notification is minimizing my game to desktop. Please help!: Whenever I press capslock I get a large notification box of it being on/off at the top middle of my screen. This popup window is causing the game Escape from Tarkov to minimize to the desktop which is super annoying as I need to use that key. This doesn't happen with all...
  6. Capslock on/off notification is minimizing my game to desktop. Please help!

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Games are being minimized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games are being minimized: my games i play started minimizing randomly a month ago and i have no idea what is causing it. It started only doing it during it in a couple of games but now its happening in everything i play.Ive tried:Updating all my drives and suchclosing unneeded apps in the...
  8. Games minimizing in Windows 10 - Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games minimizing in Windows 10 - Please help: Hello, I have a problem with playing games on my PC. First of all, excuse me if I have posted this in the wrong board, but I didn't know which board to choose. Let me explain everything from the beginning sorry for the long post: So my PC configuration is: CPU: AMD...
  9. minimizing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimizing games: when i minimize a game in windows, the game doesnt minimize but instead, the taskbar appears at the bottom of my screen and the game stays in the background, please help me fix it http://peecee.dk/uploads/112016/minimize.png 68482
  10. Minimize Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimize Games: i can't minimize games in win10, when the game have same resolution from desktop. anyone know how fix ? 24572