Windows 10: Games MS Solitaire collection

Discus and support Games MS Solitaire collection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having trouble logging into Microsoft games (UK). I am getting a notification that There is trouble logging into this site and error code 124. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnC_257, Feb 20, 2019.

1. JohnC_257 Win User

Games MS Solitaire collection

I am having trouble logging into Microsoft games (UK). I am getting a notification that There is trouble logging into this site and error code 124. I see that this was a problem in 2016, why am i getting this in 2019?

:)

JohnC_257, Feb 20, 2019

2. ms solitaire collection not responding

Hi Claren,

As per the description I understand your concern about Microsoft solitaire, we will help you with this issue. In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details:

• What are the other steps you have followed to fix the issue?

• Do you enter the login credentials for Microsoft solitaire?
    Method 1:
    Run the app troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run app troubleshooter through below link for issues related to edge and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: Try uninstalling the game and reinstall in compatibly mode.

• Go to start > type Microsoft solitaire > Right click on the app and uninstall.

• I request you to try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode
      for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Refer to the below link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-NZ/games/game-titles/microsoft-solitaire-collection-faq

Hope this helps. If the issue persists with the Microsoft solitaire, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Glensab Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not work properly - error code 101_107_1

ThofikhAhamad,

For the last 4 days I have been having the same problem as stated by Linda and keep getting error code 101_107_1 when the game tries to log in to Xbox Live. I took the steps you suggested with no improvement.

I also checked:

• I am signed into xbox.com
    • I checked my firewall settings to make sure that xbox.com can both send and receive through the firewall.
    • MS Solitaire Collection used to show up in my programs list but is no longer listed there.
    • The MS Solitaire icon on my desktop has disappeared.
    • When I check MS Store games, it shows it is already installed.
    • When I check on "play" in the MS Store, MS Solitaire Collection launches but will not log in and I get the error code.
    • I can play the off-line MS Solitaire Collection games, just not the Daily Challenge.
    • I downloaded MS Minesweeper and it launches and signs into Xbox Live OK. So, I'm thinking something with the Solitaire Collection program or settings is corrupted.
    • I have not been able to find a way to remove/re-install Solitaire Collection.
    • I have not been able to find anything about how to repair Solitaire Collection.
    I am running Windows 10 and the latest updates are all installed.

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Glensab, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Games MS Solitaire collection

MS Solitaire Collection

I have been playing MS Solitaire Collection for 3+ years. Recently when I try to log into the game I get the error code "1170000".

Any suggestions?

Rob

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

RobertDeHartXT, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Games MS Solitaire collection

1. Games MS Solitaire collection - Similar Threads - Games Solitaire collection

2. laptop freezes in ms solitaire collection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop freezes in ms solitaire collection: Laptop freezes randomly in ads in ms solitaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-freezes-in-ms-solitaire-collection/3c071038-2d0c-464d-a34d-8381449eaad3
  3. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection: Just recently the MS Solitaire Collection app started with these long ads and an option to pay money to get rid of them. This makes me so disappointed in MS that you have gotten so money hungry that you changed a perfectly fine app and loaded it with commercials that I did...
  4. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Solitaire Collection: I cannot start this program. I get an error code 104. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/443a1de8-87fd-4c16-a85f-4182502f4df5
  5. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitaire Collection: This is now officially a pig, taking about 20% of my CPU and having delayed response. What's going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/32e81856-8c58-47bd-b73a-ce454b504647
  6. Ads in MS Solitaire collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ads in MS Solitaire collection: I just wonder, is there anyone out there who may have figured out how to remove/eliminate the confounded ads in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection? How annoying. Any help would be appreciated, I like the games, but do not need nor want the ads. Thanks...
  7. MS solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS solitaire collection: The games will not start up. Blue screen comes up with title and hangs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/95aa2d0c-cbb0-4ff6-becf-9fc02dd42c1a
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?: I see the difficulty option but it won't allow me to change it. I am using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-games/0cb995b6-1618-4f23-afb3-ff7471797bfe
  9. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection: MS just changed the Solitaire Collection to a different version that I do not like. I have the Premium Edition. Is there a way to make the MS Collection revert back to the way it was before? I do not want to play for XP points and I do not want to play levels. I just want to...
  10. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitaire Collection: MS Solitaire Collection Windows 10 Error Codes: If your error code starts with… 102 – Something isn’t quite right with the ads. Please also let us know about this. HOW??? There is no contact information....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i i want to uninstall microsoft mahjon