Windows 10: Games not updating

Discus and support Games not updating in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I use the Xbox app for my pc, I purchased the game pass and installed metro exodus and it says it has an updated but it won't let me install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChrisGarcia5, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Games not updating

So, I use the Xbox app for my pc, I purchased the game pass and installed metro exodus and it says it has an updated but it won't let me install the updated, I restarted my pc but that has not worked. Whenever I try the update, it just says "Error"

:)

ChrisGarcia5, Jun 13, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Games not updating :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 13, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Games not updating

Counter Strike 1.6 (Game) Windows 10 Fall Creators Update mouse problem.

Thanks for the update and for performing the troubleshooting steps provided above. If this is an issue with the mouse driver, we would highly recommend contacting your computer manufacturer for any updates for the mouse driver.

For additional steps, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.

• Select System.

• Select Apps and features.

• Find the game and click Advanced options.

• Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Games not updating

1. Games not updating - Similar Threads - Games updating

2. how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop: so i just bought this i7-13700k for my gaming pc and i heard you have to update bios/drivers before adding a new cpu and im kinda new with computers so im wondering if i have to do any or not.. and if so can i get some help?...
  3. how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop: so i just bought this i7-13700k for my gaming pc and i heard you have to update bios/drivers before adding a new cpu and im kinda new with computers so im wondering if i have to do any or not.. and if so can i get some help?...
  4. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  5. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  6. My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11: Hello ! Few weeks ago i updater my computer to windows 11. Since then, it keeps crash in every game Cyberpunk, Apex, Minecraft... And i can't understand why. For cyberpunk, the crash report mention data execution prevention DEP violation. Since every game crash the same way...
  7. My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11

My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11: Hello ! Few weeks ago i updater my computer to windows 11. Since then, it keeps crash in every game Cyberpunk, Apex, Minecraft... And i can't understand why. For cyberpunk, the crash report mention data execution prevention DEP violation. Since every game crash the same way...
  8. Xbox game bar update

Xbox game bar update: I wanted to get updates for my apps so I used the get updates button and as soon as it got to the xbox game bar , it started 'downloading' and hasn't made any progress. The update has been 'downloading' for a week now....
  9. Xbox game bar update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar update: I wanted to get updates for my apps so I used the get updates button and as soon as it got to the xbox game bar , it started 'downloading' and hasn't made any progress. The update has been 'downloading' for a week now....
  10. Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...

Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...: Hello I have spent the last 30 days trying every solution I could find on google and on this MS answers form and I am still unable to access my game pass on the Xbox app. I am giving up at this point but trying to see if anyone has anything else I can try before I completely...