Windows 10: games on face book blocked

Discus and support games on face book blocked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I played angry birds friends on FB and the past 3 wks its stated I needed to update browser. My Windows 10 updated and I checked every where and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pbmorin, Sep 21, 2019.

1. pbmorin Win User

games on face book blocked

I played angry birds friends on FB and the past 3 wks its stated I needed to update browser. My Windows 10 updated and I checked every where and it shows my flash is up to date so what next

:)

pbmorin, Sep 21, 2019
  2. Tony Dix Win User

Opening games from Face Book

Windows updated and when I went to open a game from facebook a block appeared saying that windows blocked adobe. Now I can't open the game. Any suggestions? All other games outside of FB works.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Tony Dix, Sep 21, 2019
  3. can t face book or my page

just me on face book

arthurruha, Sep 21, 2019
  4. games on face book blocked

Why are the face book games I play slow

I play face book games and they are very slow when I play on my laptop thanks

GeorgieAllen, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

games on face book blocked

1. games on face book blocked - Similar Threads - games face book

2. Face Book download to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Face Book download to desktop: I wanted to download the FaceBook app on my desktop but it doesn't want to open. It requested to do an update of the Microsoft Edge and this was done. But still, it isn't working. Can someone assist me with this?...
  3. Face Book download to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Face Book download to desktop: I wanted to download the FaceBook app on my desktop but it doesn't want to open. It requested to do an update of the Microsoft Edge and this was done. But still, it isn't working. Can someone assist me with this?...
  4. Face Book games saying WebGL not available on both Edge and Chrome

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Face Book games saying WebGL not available on both Edge and Chrome: Facebook games not working on Chrome or Edge saying WebGL not supported https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/face-book-games-saying-webgl-not-available-on-both/3c4d707c-f6ce-4779-b929-b3e0c1e1af76
  5. I have lost my game on face book It is [Taonga on Face book]. Can you get it back for me Please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost my game on face book It is [Taonga on Face book]. Can you get it back for me Please: I have lost my game [Taonga on face book].I had it on and playing this morning 9/15/2020. Now I can not get on it. Please help me. Thank you Norma Clay *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. my face book

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my face book: My face book page seems to have been deactivated , how can I rectify this fault ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-face-book/a2123143-5371-40a9-ba8c-88c3afcfd9cb
  7. Lost face book password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost face book password: I lost my password and can't open my account, it set me up a new account is there anyway you can help me find my old password using my email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-face-book-password/a390085d-bd94-4d12-b706-94fa7fe53e85
  8. Face Book hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Face Book hacked?: I am being hacked 3 times a day I know as I have security notifications turned on. I have got other to check who don’t have that turned on and they are showing they are hacked. Can everyone check your not hacked in FB goto settings, security and login look at your logged in...
  9. Face Book.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Face Book.: I am having trouble with my Face Book page. I receive mesages from friends - but they're inaccessible because a message I recieved in June - from a group I no longer belong to - appears in huge print. It pushes all other messages into the background. And they, too, are in...
  10. face book sign out in Google Chrom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    face book sign out in Google Chrom: my computer locked up, once I got that fixed I go back to Google Chrome and go back to face book, now I only get top of page, all rest is blank and the arrow does not give log out option in fact it is all the settings in face book. security, games and such, no way to get out....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Angrybird friends flash player fails or blocked