Windows 10: Games on IPhone

Discus and support Games on IPhone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded Micro Solitaire games on my iPhone and it plays fine except when I go on the computer the games I play do not show up as finished, then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoO'flaherty, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Games on IPhone

I downloaded Micro Solitaire games on my iPhone and it plays fine except when I go on the computer the games I play

do not show up as finished, then I also get congrats. as a new person without credit given for my last 3 years so I am

reticent to play them on the phone. I also get ads and I have premium.

:)

JoO'flaherty, Aug 7, 2020
  2. DonLandry Win User

Connect my iPhone XR to Windows 10 desktop

I need to connect to iTunes to backup iPhone contents and sync my iPhone XR with new purchases from the Store to my Windows 10 desktop. According to Apple, the Windows 10 desktop must be Unlocked in order for
    iTunes to update and sync to my iPhone XR.

I get the message "Trust This Computer? Your settings and data will be accessible from this computer when connected wirelessly or using a cable." when I connect the iPhone to my Windows 10 desktop via usb
    cable.

My specifications are:

• iTunes Version 12.10.7.3.
    • iPhone XR iOS version 13.3.1. Version 13.5 available.
    • Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4497165).
    I have tried previous suggestions:

Any suggestions?

DonLandry, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing.
    Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way to get rid of it is to just reinstall Windows in order to remove that option from the list.

I even re-inserted my iPhone to my machine and uninstalled the drivers from Device Manager under Portable Devices.

Obsolete devices in Autoplay list multiple entries for same - Microsoft Community

Update >> I managed to remove it under Devices and Printers. Looks like it does not work under Device Manager.

win10freak, Aug 7, 2020
  4. vgchat Win User

Games on IPhone

syncing images to pc & back to iphone

Hey there I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do this:

1. sync images from my iphone to my pc
    2. run jpegmini on the images that are now on my pc from my phone
    3. replace the existing images on the iphone and icloud with the new smaller compressed images to save space and avoid cloud conflicts with the same files with different file sizes

Surely this probably isn't as straight-forward as those steps above, right? Any feedback on what to do differently than the above or should I just stick with the above?

vgchat, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Games on IPhone

1. Games on IPhone - Similar Threads - Games IPhone

2. Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message: before reseting my pc, valorant was running smoothly but due to some issues i had to reset the pc. After reseting it has been crashing mid game, that too without any error or specific message. The game just simple closes which is weird beacuse generally there isusually some...
  3. Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message: before reseting my pc, valorant was running smoothly but due to some issues i had to reset the pc. After reseting it has been crashing mid game, that too without any error or specific message. The game just simple closes which is weird beacuse generally there isusually some...
  4. How do I emulate an iphone on my computer to play video games with mouse and keyboard controls?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I emulate an iphone on my computer to play video games with mouse and keyboard controls?: How do I do it?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-emulate-an-iphone-on-my-computer-to-play/8eb6fec3-573a-412a-a9c9-b48fb3088bad
  5. How do I emulate an iphone on my computer to play video games with mouse and keyboard controls?

How do I emulate an iphone on my computer to play video games with mouse and keyboard controls?: How do I do it?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-emulate-an-iphone-on-my-computer-to-play/8eb6fec3-573a-412a-a9c9-b48fb3088bad
  6. I have a word game loaded onto my microsoft laptop and want to transfer a copy to my new iphone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a word game loaded onto my microsoft laptop and want to transfer a copy to my new iphone: how can I transfer a word game from my microsoft laptop onto my new iphone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-word-game-loaded-onto-my-microsoft-laptop/a6d07e0d-3b18-415e-9056-0145637d400d
  7. I have a word game loaded onto my microsoft laptop and want to transfer a copy to my new iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a word game loaded onto my microsoft laptop and want to transfer a copy to my new iphone: how can I transfer a word game from my microsoft laptop onto my new iphone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-word-game-loaded-onto-my-microsoft-laptop/a6d07e0d-3b18-415e-9056-0145637d400d
  8. I have a word game loaded onto my microsoft laptop and want to transfer a copy to my new iphone

9. Windows 10 Game Bar recording has green edges when transferred to iPhone.

Windows 10 Game Bar recording has green edges when transferred to iPhone.: I use Windows Game Bar to record in game clips, but when I transfer the video to my iPhone 14 Pro, the video has green edges around it, almost like it is filling blank space.This has been happening since I had the iPhone 13 Pro Max.The video looks fine while on the PC. My...
  10. Windows 10 Game Bar recording has green edges when transferred to iPhone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Game Bar recording has green edges when transferred to iPhone.: I use Windows Game Bar to record in game clips, but when I transfer the video to my iPhone 14 Pro, the video has green edges around it, almost like it is filling blank space.This has been happening since I had the iPhone 13 Pro Max.The video looks fine while on the PC. My...