Windows 10: games on microsoft store

Discus and support games on microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i bought a game before i bought the game pass and even when i had the game pass on computer it worked but then i reset my computer and now i cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sn17z, Feb 10, 2020.

1. sn17z Win User

games on microsoft store

i bought a game before i bought the game pass and even when i had the game pass on computer it worked but then i reset my computer and now i cant download the game and i cant change the install location from my ssd to my hd

:)

sn17z, Feb 10, 2020

2. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Feb 10, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store Games

Hi Nhan,

For us to make sure that the failed download will be remove from your device, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: Uninstall the game on your device.

Click this link for the steps.

Step 2: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Step 4: Reinstall the game again.

To make sure that all changes made will take effect. Here's the link on how.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Feb 10, 2020
  4. games on microsoft store

Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

games on microsoft store

1. games on microsoft store - Similar Threads - games microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store Games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Games: I have chatted with 4 different tech from Microsoft, spent literally at least 7 hours and no-one can solve this problem. My games open and then close right back down.I have reinstalled window 10 64 bit twice , went to cmd prompt and ran a serious of different scans,...
  3. Games on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games on Microsoft Store: When I click the "get" button on a game say Asphalt, it gets downloaded and installed. Now suppose I uninstall it later. Does this game still take space on my local drive? If so, how do I remove it completely? I go to the Microsoft store and when I go back to that game, it...
  4. microsoft store games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store games: Anyone out there who can help because I'm getting so fed up with this.1. have not been able to access taptiles daily challenges for over 2 months now. Error code 002000 comes up avery time. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling numerous times. I've tried resetting on...
  5. microsoft store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store games: Anyone out there who can help because I'm getting so fed up with this.1. have not been able to access taptiles daily challenges for over 2 months now. Error code 002000 comes up avery time. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling numerous times. I've tried resetting on...
  6. Games on the microsoft store

Games on the microsoft store: My brother wants to know if we can still share games when we buy them through the store, on windows 10, as you can on xbox; and play them at the same time. Like for instance Assassin's Creed Valhalla....
  7. Microsoft store and games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and games: Since the last update I cannot login to the Microsoft store or games. Is anyone else experiencing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-games/67032b60-e943-4522-ba82-34c20505c10e
  8. Microsoft store games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store games: hello how do i make the microsoft app games windowed sized instead of full screen? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-games/18de789b-3d94-44e4-bd23-3719ab312003
  9. Game of Microsoft store

Game of Microsoft store: Hello Microsoft corporate service Please keep the Minecraft game free for a limited time to download Because we have no money to pay for it But I'm so eager to enjoy playing with it Microsoft If you like your fans Accept my request Please...
  10. Microsoft Store Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Games: I downloaded several pc games from my xbox game pass which I no longer have. I decided to uninstall them, and I did, but didn-t see any change on my drive memory capacity, which means, they were not removed at all. I can-t find them anymore on the microsoft store library...