Windows 10: Games on the Microsoft store won’t launch

Discus and support Games on the Microsoft store won’t launch in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a game pass for one dollar on my pc and this isn’t the first time I’ve bought one and this has happened before. The games Subnautica and Sea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zyatrix, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Zyatrix Win User

Games on the Microsoft store won’t launch

I bought a game pass for one dollar on my pc and this isn’t the first time I’ve bought one and this has happened before. The games Subnautica and Sea of thieves won’t launch no matter what I do and subnautica had uninstalled itself when I reset the application. Now subnautica wobt download at all. I had already bought minecraft a while ago and have played it multiple times. I actually olayed it less than a week ago. Now the game wont launch any more. I click on the app and it just does nothing. Ive tried resetting the microsoft store and each individual app and nothing works

:)

Zyatrix, Jan 21, 2021

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 21, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Games on the Microsoft store won’t launch - Similar Threads - Games Microsoft store

2. Games downloaded from Microsoft Store will not launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games downloaded from Microsoft Store will not launch: I have downloaded Sea of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4 but neither will launch. When launched both just indefinitely show the cover art and do not show up in task manager. Reinstalling does not help....
  3. Microsoft Edge won’t launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge won’t launch: Help! Microsoft Edge wont launch! I checked on the app and it just says modify. Inclick on it and nothing happens. Please I need this for school https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-wont-launch/5682131c-59e3-4387-a2a4-51f56ccf62cb
  4. Why won’t my game launch, I just built this pc and this game won’t launch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why won’t my game launch, I just built this pc and this game won’t launch: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sexyduck12726486 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l22t2i/why_wont_my_game_launch_i_just_built_this_pc_and/
  5. Microsoft Store Game won’t open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Game won’t open: So I recently got a couple of games through the microsoft store. When I try to open one it works, but when I try to open the other games nothing happens. I had a problem like this before on another computer but I got it to work through opening it a certain way but that...
  6. Games from Microsoft Store Won't Launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games from Microsoft Store Won't Launch: From the MS Store, I installed Asphalt 9. When I try to launch, the splash screen appears, but then nothing happens. I'm also unable to play Roblox--when i launch from the browser, it shows I need to install the player. When I try to install that player, i get this message:...
  7. Microsoft Store won’t launch

Microsoft Store won’t launch: After reset, Microsoft Store won’t launch. I have an icon in the tiles but it won’t work. Upon searching, I cannot find the Store in the PC. I tried to clear the cache using wsreset. Please recommend something :...
  8. Games From the microsoft store will not fully launch.

Games From the microsoft store will not fully launch.: I have downloaded both Sea of Thieves and Forza Horizon 3 from the Microsoft Store, however when I try to launch either of these games then initial splash screen will come up for a few seconds then closes never launching the actual game. I have tried resting the Microsoft...
  9. Help Launching a game from the microsoft store

Help Launching a game from the microsoft store: Hi, I've just installed sea of theives from the microsoft store online, and its finished completely installed all 43gb. However, everytime i try and open it, it just opens the screen and immediately closes again without delay. If i spam click it, it opens for slightly...
  10. Microsoft store games crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store games crashing on launch: Every time I launch games from the Microsoft store such as ARK: Survival Evolved, Forza and Sea of Thieves (The only Microsoft store games I have downloaded on my pc) the games show me this: [IMG]Then they immediately close out as if they never launched. I've updated...