Windows 10: Games only load into a black screen

Discus and support Games only load into a black screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been trying to load into games on a VirtualBox vm, but they only load into a blank screen. Here is a crashlog from Roblox: logs - Pastebin.com The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AGamer, Dec 9, 2020.

1. AGamer Win User

Games only load into a black screen

I've been trying to load into games on a VirtualBox vm, but they only load into a blank screen. Here is a crashlog from Roblox: logs - Pastebin.com
    The obvious answer would be to play it on the host machine, but that's not the point. It also couldn't be vm detection, because not even Minecraft will open. I am very, very confused.

:)

AGamer, Dec 9, 2020

2. MSN Games will not remove black loading screen

MSN Games will not remove black loading screen !!

vacationbill, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Games only load into a black screen

Black Screen when loading or playing games

I have had a pc for a few months now and haven't had many problems. But a couple nights ago I started to get a black screen when playing games. I ignored it at first but then it got worse and I couldn't even load up a game. I factory
    reset my pc and tried to play a game again and I got the black screen. So I then tried to make sure all my drivers were up to date and most of them are but there was a few I had to have updated. I then loaded up the game and it worked, but half an hour later
    I got the black screen again. I have no idea how to fix this.

ShaneLandry, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Games only load into a black screen

1. Games only load into a black screen - Similar Threads - Games load black

2. Black screen with loading dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with loading dots: I factory reset my pc. I then tried to log in and it wouldn’t let me. I don’t quite remember what I did to try and fix it but now when my pc tries to boot up it goes to a black screen with a loading circle. I can’t log in. Not can I go into safe mode. I tired and my screen...
  3. Computer is getting a Black Screen when loading Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is getting a Black Screen when loading Games: Hello, I am currently experiencing issues with my computer going into a black screen issue when attempting to Load a Game or game environment.This is my best description as to what is happening:I open up my computer this occurs after having it off for hours as well so...
  4. Computer is getting a Black Screen when loading Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is getting a Black Screen when loading Games: Hello, I am currently experiencing issues with my computer going into a black screen issue when attempting to Load a Game or game environment.This is my best description as to what is happening:I open up my computer this occurs after having it off for hours as well so...
  5. Computer is getting a Black Screen when loading Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My games will not load stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games will not load stuck on black screen: I try to start some of my games on my computer through steam and they will not load, they say running but then when they finally do open it takes forever and its just a black screen, I have not downloaded anything in the past few days and this issue started yesterday. My...
  7. My games will not load stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games will not load stuck on black screen: I try to start some of my games on my computer through steam and they will not load, they say running but then when they finally do open it takes forever and its just a black screen, I have not downloaded anything in the past few days and this issue started yesterday. My...
  8. Black Screen when loading or playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen when loading or playing games: I have had a pc for a few months now and haven't had many problems. But a couple nights ago I started to get a black screen when playing games. I ignored it at first but then it got worse and I couldn't even load up a game. I factory reset my pc and tried to play a game again...
  9. Game won't load black screen and sudden stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game won't load black screen and sudden stop: I installed resident evil 6 in my newly windows 10 pc put unfortunately after updating all drivers the game won't start...just black screen in beginning for few seconds with windows loading cursor and comes back to normal screen...the game won't load...what to do i m tired...
  10. Black loading screen delay

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black loading screen delay: When i boot up or reboot my Windows 10 pro after the windows logo is gone i get a black screen flicker once with my mouse loading along with for at least 10 to 15 seconds... not sure if it's a video card issue or what... i have a radeon HD 6570 but it really makes the boot up...