Windows 10: games purchased aren't downloading

Discus and support games purchased aren't downloading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I continuously have issues with games purchased from "big fish", for my personal computer PC but before, a year ago, there were few issues, none to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RoseJCook, Mar 9, 2020.

1. RoseJCook Win User

games purchased aren't downloading

I continuously have issues with games purchased from "big fish", for my personal computer PC but before, a year ago, there were few issues, none to do with downloading. I've downloaded app at least 4 times. This shouldn't be happening and I've cleaned, defragged and trouble shot, to no avail. Please assist. Thank you

:)

RoseJCook, Mar 9, 2020

2. Help making a game purchase.

i need a hand to purchase bad company 2 Vietnam online, can someone guide me to the proper procedure steps to to buy and download the game thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 9, 2020
  3. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 9, 2020
  4. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

games purchased aren't downloading [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

1. games purchased aren't downloading - Similar Threads - games purchased aren't

2. Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft: Purchased game thru Amazon, for Win 10 download. In my Amazon order, I click "How to redeem this item."I Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com and enter Product KeyIt read something like, "You are good to go," but nothing happened. No download link or any further instruction?....
  3. game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download: Having purchased a game for my son at the Microsoft Store, I'm receiving a '- something happened at our end' error. I have already worked through a series of suggested fixes from your forum but none have worked.I would sincerely appreciate your help.Thanks....
  4. Games aren't launching

in Windows 10 Customization
    Games aren't launching: I got a game called WorldBox off of Humble Bundle. I know it's a legit game because it has an enormous community. It would launch. I've installed and reinstalled the game around 10 times now. I've excluded it on my antivirus software McAfee, I've run as administrator, I've...
  5. Cant download game I purchased

Cant download game I purchased: I purchased a game titled UFC 4 because it was on sale for $30 and it only has the option to dowoad it o an xbox one, which i dont have, i bought it off of my pc on the microsoftstore.com, how do i download it to my pc?...
  6. Can't Download Purchased Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Download Purchased Game: I use a code to buy a game and I downloaded it on my old computer, but now I built a new pc and signed in with the same account, but I can't download it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-purchased-game/cbab32fc-70e8-4596-a272-3b32571a191a
  7. Downloading a previously purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading a previously purchased game: I previously purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition, and downloaded it on one pc. How do I download the same game THAT I BOUGHT, on a different pc, without buying it again? I signed into the Microsoft account and store on the new pc, and I see the order, but when I try to...
  8. game purchase download not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game purchase download not working: Minecraft game purchashed. Receipt in mail. Go to install on device and says my account has no linked devices. All my devices are linked to my account I purchased the game. Should be no issues....
  9. Games for windowa live purchases not downloadable

Games for windowa live purchases not downloadable: Seeing as my other thread was locked because somebody hijacked it with a question about groove music i'll start again I am unable to download any of my purchases from the Games for windows live marketplace client, every attempt results in it saying there was an error...
  10. Cant play/download a purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play/download a purchased game: I just recently brought forza horizon 4 for windows 10. I says I own it but when I click on install/play game it just links me back to the page to buy the game? Clicking on install to my device comes up with a box saying I dont have any compatible devices? Im getting a bit...