Windows 10: Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account

Discus and support Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 when they first released but when I recently went to reinstall them, it said I had to buy the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Devin Robichaud, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account

I purchased Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 when they first released but when I recently went to reinstall them, it said I had to buy the game again. Could someone please help me with this or lead me in the direction of someone who can. I still have the email receipts to both games and they have a link to bring me to my order history on my account but neither game's order histories were on my account. Please Help, Many Thanks.

:)

Devin Robichaud, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Xbox windows 10 - cant play game i purchased months ago

Thank you for the clarification, Filipat, you can still play Sea of Thieves on a different PC. The game will be permanently added on your account, you need to log-in your Microsoft account (the account you use to purchase the game) on the PC where you want
    to play it. Once logged-in, you need to reinstall the game by following the steps provided on this
    support article.

Keep us posted

Ralph Sta, Oct 14, 2018
  3. digitaltorres, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account

purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account

1. Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account - Similar Threads - Games Purchased Months

2. My account got hacked months ago and i dont know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account got hacked months ago and i dont know what to do: Hey there! Ages ago like early this year my whole everything got hacked, from Gmail to gtav, now ive recovered everything exept my microsoft account. The only reason its taken this long to raise the issue is beacuse ive been using a different account primarly exept my...
  3. My account got hacked months ago and i dont know what to do

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My account got hacked months ago and i dont know what to do: Hey there! Ages ago like early this year my whole everything got hacked, from Gmail to gtav, now ive recovered everything exept my microsoft account. The only reason its taken this long to raise the issue is beacuse ive been using a different account primarly exept my...
  4. A two month ago I purchased my pc but now my pc restart when in inactivity or no use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A two month ago I purchased my pc but now my pc restart when in inactivity or no use.: A two month ago I purchased my pc but now my pc restart when in inactivity or no use. instead of getting in sleep it restart my pc. But while in use Or watching video playing games heavy editing it run smooth please help!...
  5. A two month ago I purchased my pc but now my pc restart when in inactivity or no use.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A two month ago I purchased my pc but now my pc restart when in inactivity or no use.: A two month ago I purchased my pc but now my pc restart when in inactivity or no use. instead of getting in sleep it restart my pc. But while in use Or watching video playing games heavy editing it run smooth please help!...
  6. Is there a way to restore my pc to 1 month ago?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a way to restore my pc to 1 month ago?: Basically i followed an fps guide and then my pc got worse and started slowing down in game and while doing anything else but especially while gaming as now it stutters & crashes....
  7. Purchased game on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased game on wrong account: Hey all. So I bought a game off the Microsoft store and I accidentally bought it under my secondary account that isn't linked to my computer. Now it won't let me install the game and is only giving me the option to re-purchase. I went through the steps of changing my primary...
  8. Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.: I redeemed my code for Minecraft Windows 10 in February this year. I have since deleted it, and now wish to re download it. And so, I click "Install". [ATTACH]However, when I do, I get the following error message. [ATTACH]Does anyone know a fix for this? Refreshing the page...
  9. :Ost my 5.1 sound with an update months ago

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    :Ost my 5.1 sound with an update months ago: Lost my 5.1 sound with an update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ost-my-51-sound-with-an-update-months-ago/36d6ce14-08f0-459b-8aef-0dbdad70a551
  10. Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account: I purchased Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 when they first released but when I recently went to reinstall them, it said I had to buy the game again. Could someone please help me with this or lead me in the direction of someone who can. I still have the email receipts to...