games randomly close with no error

Discus and support games randomly close with no error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i stopped pc gaming for a while, come back updated everything, all drivers, windows, games and such, but since ive come back to pc gaming all my games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikeyNorfolk, Jul 21, 2018.

1. MikeyNorfolk Win User

i stopped pc gaming for a while, come back updated everything, all drivers, windows, games and such, but since ive come back to pc gaming all my games just randomly close with no error report, games ranging from runescape to terraria to CS:GO, ive googled what it could be and tried some of the fixes including rebooting my pc and still no success, what could i do to fix this, thanks in advance. P.S. i can play runescape and terraria anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour and CS:GO will close after 10 minutes everytime

:)

MikeyNorfolk, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Angela Pun Win User

Win 10 randomly kills games

Hi Laurynas,

To help you with your issue, we suggest you refer to the links below to get information about compatible games with Windows 10, and troubleshooting steps for crashing game issues:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 21, 2018
  3. MelissaPhilbert Win User
    Windows randomly closes

My windows will randomly just close at odd times. Any suggestions?

MelissaPhilbert, Jul 21, 2018
  4. AndrewMercury Win User

Games minimizing and apps closing randomly.

Since my last update, approx. 19 March 2018, my games keep minimizing and some applications close randomly.

Please advise.

AndrewMercury, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

1. games randomly close with no error - Similar Threads - games randomly close

2. error code 0X800X70000E

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code 0X800X70000E: how do I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/error-code-0x800x70000e/ca0a7018-ed91-4b4e-98b1-a149a844b2d5
  3. microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989: Microsoft Edge Critical Error screen (red in color. wanting my user name and password, gave the tel number 866 393 7989. called and they would not say they were Microsoft only another company to fix issue. meantime I can't do to much....
  4. Update Errors

Update Errors: The new 1803 update keeps downloading but never installs. Media creation tool encounters an error every time I try to get a manual setup file. I can't keep spending so much on data for an update that I didn't ask for and can't do anything about and even worse windows update...
  5. Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Errors: how do you fix directx runtime Errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/errors/54c7adf8-e596-4b0f-8d23-3e96c3e4828d
  6. microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989: Microsoft Edge Critical Error screen (red in color. wanting my user name and password, gave the tel number 866 393 7989. called and they would not say they were Microsoft only another company to fix issue. meantime I can't do to much....
  7. isdone.dll error

isdone.dll error: what resuts to unarc.dll havig an error-14 and how do you resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/isdonedll-error/81802cfe-8dce-4fe6-bd0e-b7160c3e0b05
  8. Repeated Error Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated Error Code: Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffc90ddc61f010 Parameter 2: fffff80bef170700 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 17b8 OS version: 10_0_17134 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...
  9. Monitors Generic PnP monitor error code 52 and no brigntness option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitors Generic PnP monitor error code 52 and no brigntness option: I'm not able to decrese my brightness and the brightness option on the battery mark is Darken and the monitors in Device Manger is showing error code 52...
  10. Unregistered Exception Handler Error!! After POST Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unregistered Exception Handler Error!! After POST Screen: Hi, Today i saw "Unregistered Exception Handler Error" after booting my laptop, it was for the very first time that i observed this type of error. Recently my laptop is not booting up, just fans were running, i went to repair shop and they replaced Input/Output chip and BIOS...