Windows 10: games randomly close with no error

Discus and support games randomly close with no error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i stopped pc gaming for a while, come back updated everything, all drivers, windows, games and such, but since ive come back to pc gaming all my games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikeyNorfolk, Jul 21, 2018.

1. games randomly close with no error

i stopped pc gaming for a while, come back updated everything, all drivers, windows, games and such, but since ive come back to pc gaming all my games just randomly close with no error report, games ranging from runescape to terraria to CS:GO, ive googled what it could be and tried some of the fixes including rebooting my pc and still no success, what could i do to fix this, thanks in advance. P.S. i can play runescape and terraria anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour and CS:GO will close after 10 minutes everytime

:)

MikeyNorfolk, Jul 21, 2018

2. Win 10 randomly kills games

Hi Laurynas,

To help you with your issue, we suggest you refer to the links below to get information about compatible games with Windows 10, and troubleshooting steps for crashing game issues:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Windows randomly closes

My windows will randomly just close at odd times. Any suggestions?

MelissaPhilbert, Jul 21, 2018
  4. games randomly close with no error

Games minimizing and apps closing randomly.

Since my last update, approx. 19 March 2018, my games keep minimizing and some applications close randomly.

Please advise.

AndrewMercury, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

games randomly close with no error

1. games randomly close with no error - Similar Threads - games randomly close

2. Remote Desktop Randomly Closes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Randomly Closes: When I try to connect to my work server via Remote Desktop, it randomly closes, sometimes after a few seconds, sometimes after a few minutes. I have Windows 10 Home 1803 17134.407 When I use other computers it works perfectly. I have disabled EVERYTHING and the problem...
  3. Games minimizing at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games minimizing at random: Hello. I have an issue that while playing any game in full screen it minimizes without crashing (most of the time). I have seen several posts in various places about this after googling it but i have not found a solution to the problem. Most of them suggest disabling an...
  4. Game suddenly closed,suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game suddenly closed,suspended: This problem start after i updating my windows 10, whenever i opened up some heavy game, like GTA 5, it suddenly closed. And then when i checked up on the task manager,it says suspended before it close in the status. But theres a game that can still played like fortnite. Any...
  5. Games closing or not opening properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games closing or not opening properly: I have several Bigfish games which I have installed on a new laptop running Windows 10. All games will close unexpectedly and repeatedly during game play, sometimes up to 4 times within 20 seconds. The icon returns to the task bar and when I click on it again it states the...
  6. Blue screen errors while gaming - random errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen errors while gaming - random errors: Hi Recently I am facing blue screen errors while gaming and recording with Nvidia ShadowPlay There is not single error which I can name, as crashes produced many BOSD errors Recent error was " Driver Expool Corrupted" while I was gaming Need for speed 2016 game...
  7. Gaming and Random Crashes.

Gaming and Random Crashes.: Hi, After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game,...
  8. BSOD in games randomly...

BSOD in games randomly...: Hi there. I've spoke to Microsoft but they were useless (no offence) in terms of their support. So I am seeing if you guys can help me out. My PC randomly bluescreens in games, it's in a 12 month warranty period (1 month old) but idk if it's a simple issue or not. I don't...
  9. Sleep closes/reorders programs randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep closes/reorders programs randomly: I am using a brand new Asus ZenBook Flip UX360CA, and closing the lid causes strange behavior. It always sleeps and wakes like it should, and very quickly, but not quite right. It's subtle sometimes; if I left it closed overnight I might not even realize something had changed...
  10. Black Screen Closing Game

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen Closing Game: I've been playing the fps Warface (downloaded via Steam), after the latest cumulative update (KB3081438) whenever I close out the game it crashes to a black screen forcing a restart. I can play all day without issue until I close it. This has been an issue running Nvidia...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. games close randomly

2. Games close randomly in windows 10

3. games randomly close

4. windows 10 games randomly close without error codes,
  5. programs on windows randomly closing with no errors