Windows 10: games running bad after new windows update

Discus and support games running bad after new windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; is anyone else having problems with running forza games after the new update after the new update my fps seems to be stuck at 30 fps anyone know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nicholascruise, Jul 10, 2019.

1. games running bad after new windows update

is anyone else having problems with running forza games after the new update after the new update my fps seems to be stuck at 30 fps anyone know how to fix this or if windows is working on a update

:)

nicholascruise, Jul 10, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond games running bad after new windows update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Unable to run a game on Windows 10.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- When you say 'ive tried troubleshooting', what are you referring to?

- Did you check in compatibility mode?

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with all the necessary information and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Jul 10, 2019
  4. games running bad after new windows update

Wanting to run old games

Hi Jameson,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to refer the below link and check the compatibility of the game with Windows 10.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

games running bad after new windows update

1. games running bad after new windows update - Similar Threads - games running bad

2. Online games specifically run bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online games specifically run bad: i corrupted my windows, installed atlas os then went back to a clean install of windows 10 the one im on now and before my windows got corrupted my games ran a-ok then after i was on atlas os i decided to go on windows 10 official becuase of fps drops but every online game...
  3. Online games specifically run bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online games specifically run bad: i corrupted my windows, installed atlas os then went back to a clean install of windows 10 the one im on now and before my windows got corrupted my games ran a-ok then after i was on atlas os i decided to go on windows 10 official becuase of fps drops but every online game...
  4. Online games specifically run bad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is restarting multiple times after BIOS update bad for Gaming Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is restarting multiple times after BIOS update bad for Gaming Laptop?: After I updated my BIOS, my laptop kept restarting multiple times. In order to boot into the Windows screen I had to press the power button when the screen was black, before the next restart was about to happen. Was all the restarting bad for the Laptop?...
  6. can't run games/apps after windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't run games/apps after windows update.: One day, the first of February, my computer started to update. I knew it would take a while, so I went to do other things. When I came back, the update was finished, but I could see a bunch of error tabs. There was about five. Each one from a different app. They were all...
  7. new windows 10 laptop running badly

new windows 10 laptop running badly: I bought a new lenovo laptop with windows 10 running in S mode and put some files from my old laptop which runs fine on the new one. Most of the files are Word docs, Powerpoint, PNG and JPEG images, and pdfs. I've used the new laptop a couple times since then and it is...
  8. Bad image after windows update

Bad image after windows update: Windows did an update today and now I am getting "bad image" error messages for SkypeBridge and LocalBridge. I cannot uninstall Skype as it is part of Windows Microsoft store and does not give me the option to uninstall/reinstall. I have tried to run scf /scannow, it fixed...
  9. Microsoft Games will not run after 1903 Update on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Games will not run after 1903 Update on Windows 10.: Dear Sir or Madam; After updating my system (64 bit Desktop) with the KB4517389 for Windows 10, ALL Microsoft Games that were previously working STOPPED. I had Microsoft Soduku, Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Graphic Billiards and Snooker installed and working but...
  10. GAMES RUNNING ON LOW FPS AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GAMES RUNNING ON LOW FPS AFTER UPDATE: I JUST UPDATED MY LAPTOP HAVING WINDOWS 10 ON 24/7/18. AFTER THE UPDATE MY LAPTOP HAS BECOME SLOW AND ALL MY GAMES WHCIH WERE RUNNING SMOOTHLY ARE NOW RUNNING ON 10 FPS OR 15.......PLZ HELP...