Windows 10: Games saved on wrong harddrive

Discus and support Games saved on wrong harddrive in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So, I have installed games from microsoft store, because I have bought xbox game pass recently and I found out that even when I chose that I want to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SlendyCZE, Jun 10, 2019.

1. SlendyCZE Win User

Games saved on wrong harddrive

So, I have installed games from microsoft store, because I have bought xbox game pass recently and I found out that even when I chose that I want to download the game on harddrive D, the game has been installed on harddrive C. When I tried to move the game in Windows settings to harddrive D the system "MOVED" the game in a way that system thinks it is moved into the harddrive D it did not move, I would appreciate any help with my problem.

:)

SlendyCZE, Jun 10, 2019
  2. infocus Win User

Best gaming harddrive Sugestion ???

Seagate states on their 750gb,32mb cache harddrive that the best application is video surveillance.(liquor stores,how very sad and completly overpriced for the amount of problems they have).Yet Passmark lists this near the top of their harddrive page.Any one have a suggestion for something that will last.(maybe samsung???)
    Also I was considering a Raidmax hybrid 2 sli 630w powersupply.Any thoughts on Raidmax??

infocus, Jun 10, 2019
  3. PainNut Win User
    Cannot save windows 10 store apps or games on a different harddrive

i can save the apps or games on the main harddrive C: without a problem but i dont have lots of space there so i decided to go to the storage/ new apps save to E: install them on the other harddrive where i have 2 TB of memory...

but then when it trys to install it after the download i get this error: 0x80070005

when i change the new apps save location back to C: it downloads and installs it with no problems again

would be really glad to get some help

PainNut, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the game doesn’t save the progress made on your account, I suggest to follow the steps given below.

• Please navigate to:
      C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages.
    • Under Packages folder, locate the file
      Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame
      and move it to some other location.
    • Relaunch your game and see if you can save the game progress.

If you still face the same issue, I suggest to post your query on
      Forza Forums.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Games saved on wrong harddrive - Similar Threads - Games saved wrong

2. the computer saves the scanned documents in wrong location

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the computer saves the scanned documents in wrong location: My scanner Epson saves the scans in the following location C:\Users\My\Pictures\Scans. But I changed the path manually to the location I prefer and it used to work before the update. Now it is not working. Can you help me?...
  3. external harddrive

external harddrive: My computer recognizes the harddrive . States it is working properly but will not allow me to open it. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-harddrive/0aba405c-3d6d-4a2d-afb4-771e92c416ed
  4. upgrading harddrive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrading harddrive: In my Lenovo Desktop Pc, I want to put a sshd 2TB 2.5" drive in place of the 2.5" 500GB harddrive. In whitch I broke the pins that go to the data cable. That happen at least two years ago. It had had Windows 10 Pro activated on it. However, I purchased a Windows 10 Pro OEM...
  5. new harddrive

new harddrive: trying to install a new harddrive.....was downloading the reboot and license last night and caught an error.....trying to do it again and the program acts as if its already done but alll I have is a unusable incomplete file...
  6. switching harddrives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    switching harddrives: is it possible to switch hard drives out of a laptop one in it is running windows 7 and the one i want to put in it is running windows 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/switching-harddrives/6e1eb1aa-4f9f-4d58-be07-15fff54ed522
  7. Saving game folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving game folder: Hi ,,I might have to reinstall windows and I am halfway through Wolfenstein colossuss and I don't feel like having to do it all again ,,could someone please tell me is it possible to save a folder that has the saves in and put it back after I have reinstalled the game...
  8. Lost Saved Games in Torchlight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Saved Games in Torchlight: Last night, while playing Torchlight, the computer experienced some sort of indigestion and locked up. After forcing a restart, our entire history of saved games was gone. There are two saved SVT file games in {Windows8_OS (C:) > Users > Dudley > AppData > Roaming > runic...
  9. Save dialogue opening on wrong monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save dialogue opening on wrong monitor: I have two monitors and I'm using the GIMP image editor. When I open the save dialogue, it comes up on the second monitor which is not ideal. Is this a fault in GIMP or Windows? 91298
  10. Wipe harddrive

Wipe harddrive: How do I do a clean install of win 10? Do I format the harddirve and the install win 10 or is that wrong? Would the harddrive make the unit just shutoff and reboot ramdonly? Or will re-install windows cure the problem? Thanks 87681