Windows 10: Games saved on wrong harddrive

Discus and support Games saved on wrong harddrive in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So, I have installed games from microsoft store, because I have bought xbox game pass recently and I found out that even when I chose that I want to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SlendyCZE, Jun 10, 2019.

1. SlendyCZE Win User

Games saved on wrong harddrive

So, I have installed games from microsoft store, because I have bought xbox game pass recently and I found out that even when I chose that I want to download the game on harddrive D, the game has been installed on harddrive C. When I tried to move the game in Windows settings to harddrive D the system "MOVED" the game in a way that system thinks it is moved into the harddrive D it did not move, I would appreciate any help with my problem.

:)

SlendyCZE, Jun 10, 2019
  2. infocus Win User

Best gaming harddrive Sugestion ???

Seagate states on their 750gb,32mb cache harddrive that the best application is video surveillance.(liquor stores,how very sad and completly overpriced for the amount of problems they have).Yet Passmark lists this near the top of their harddrive page.Any one have a suggestion for something that will last.(maybe samsung???)
    Also I was considering a Raidmax hybrid 2 sli 630w powersupply.Any thoughts on Raidmax??

infocus, Jun 10, 2019
  3. PainNut Win User
    Cannot save windows 10 store apps or games on a different harddrive

i can save the apps or games on the main harddrive C: without a problem but i dont have lots of space there so i decided to go to the storage/ new apps save to E: install them on the other harddrive where i have 2 TB of memory...

but then when it trys to install it after the download i get this error: 0x80070005

when i change the new apps save location back to C: it downloads and installs it with no problems again

would be really glad to get some help

PainNut, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the game doesn’t save the progress made on your account, I suggest to follow the steps given below.

• Please navigate to:
      C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages.
    • Under Packages folder, locate the file
      Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame
      and move it to some other location.
    • Relaunch your game and see if you can save the game progress.

If you still face the same issue, I suggest to post your query on
      Forza Forums.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Games saved on wrong harddrive - Similar Threads - Games saved wrong

2. Game saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game saves: Hello,For some reason, games purchased from the Microsoft store or even ones got from game pass will not save onto my pc at all, the games save yes but my game save data won't so everytime I load game I have to start from beginning and input all my settings again etc, I'm not...
  3. Game saves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game saves: Hello,For some reason, games purchased from the Microsoft store or even ones got from game pass will not save onto my pc at all, the games save yes but my game save data won't so everytime I load game I have to start from beginning and input all my settings again etc, I'm not...
  4. Microsoft Store not detecting a game on a seperate harddrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store not detecting a game on a seperate harddrive: So I have installed Sea of Thieves on my desktop to an external hard drive. Whenever I plug in my hard drive to my laptop and check under the xbox or microsoft store app, it tells me I need to re-install the game. Any help? Thanks...
  5. Game saves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game saves: I play a few simple games, solitaire, microsoft jigsaw, etc., and when I try to play these on a different pc my information isn't saved. I am signed in, so I'm assuming it only saves on a specific pc don't see the point of signing in then!. Is there a way I can make my...
  6. Games are not saved

Games are not saved: Hi, I installed three games, all three games are running and the save icon is displayed in the games, and in the documents drive c folder there is a folder called the game and the file size, but after opening the game again, the game It starts from the beginning and two...
  7. Harddrive advertised at 130MB/s. Is there something wrong here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Harddrive advertised at 130MB/s. Is there something wrong here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NemesisPolicy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flqlqm/harddrive_advertised_at_130mbs_is_there_something/
  8. Game's not Saving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game's not Saving: So, i recently got SRBR ( super rude bear resurrection, Great game) and it just won't save. The game works fine, but when i close it, it resets my progress, i can't even find the save file location. What can i do? (Not sure if this happens with any other game, since it's the...
  9. saved games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    saved games: how to clear saved games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-games/f9d57594-dca2-402b-b7df-6950634ecb60
  10. when i save a file it saves the wrong date

when i save a file it saves the wrong date: The computer is saving the wrong date when I export or have a save-as file. How can I fix this? This is happening on 2 of the computers I bought new at the same time and they are having the same problem. Thanks Linda...