Windows 10: Games server crashing.

Discus and support Games server crashing. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem that I can't figure out the solution. In these weeks I played many videogames and I'm having problem with the server on some of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by albertoooo, Feb 2, 2022.

1. Games server crashing.

Hello, I have a problem that I can't figure out the solution. In these weeks I played many videogames and I'm having problem with the server on some of these like apex legends, rainbow 6 siege and pubg. I just play for some minutes and then suddenly the match freeze and then crash telling me that the server have some problem. I think was a network card problem, so I updated it but nothing changed, any ideas?

:)

albertoooo, Feb 2, 2022

2. Spades game crashes with error: "A network error occurred while communicating with the game server". Error Code: 0x80041006.

Hello Deepika,

Over half the time I play Microsoft Internet Spades it crashes with a server error at some point and it seems to be getting even more frequent with time. This problem is not with any of the users, it is a problem with the server or with the person in charge
    of that server. I suggest you take the appropriate steps WITHIN MICROSOFT to fix this server or replace the person in charge of it. This is affecting millions of Windows users, INCLUDING PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES - it is extremely frustrating to play a game
    for 15 minutes and see the server disconnect, etc. Today I played 4 games of Internet Spades - all 4 disconnected 5-15 minutes into the game ... I was not able to finish one game. Try playing about 10 games yourself and see how many times the server drops
    out.

Thank you.

MicrosoftBit, Feb 2, 2022
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Tenforo, Feb 2, 2022
Thema:

Games server crashing.

1. Games server crashing. - Similar Threads - Games server crashing

2. Server Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server Crash: Server is crashing, and we can see bug check in event logs. While trying to check for Memory.dmp could not found but we found min_dump: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. Server Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Server Crash: Server is crashing, and we can see bug check in event logs. While trying to check for Memory.dmp could not found but we found min_dump: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. Hyperviseur Server Crashed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hyperviseur Server Crashed: Datacenter.Hi TeamOu Hyper-V standalone server crashed unexpectedly:The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x000000000000003f, 0x00000000001cc7ea, 0x00000000617cd3b1, 0x000000002a528c30A minidump file have been generated.Someone can help me analyse it and find out the root...
  5. Com Server Application crashing pc when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Com Server Application crashing pc when gaming: Hi, thank you for taking the time to read this. Sometimes when I'm gaming my entire pc will crash and will have this warning in Event Viewer right before crashing. It says I can change permissions via Component Services but I don't know how to.The application-specific...
  6. Com Server Application crashing pc when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Com Server Application crashing pc when gaming: Hi, thank you for taking the time to read this. Sometimes when I'm gaming my entire pc will crash and will have this warning in Event Viewer right before crashing. It says I can change permissions via Component Services but I don't know how to.The application-specific...
  7. Com Server Application crashing pc when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Games server crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games server crashing.: Hello, I have a problem that I can't figure out the solution. In these weeks I played many videogames and I'm having problem with the server on some of these like apex legends, rainbow 6 siege and pubg. I just play for some minutes and then suddenly the match freeze and then...
  9. Games server crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games server crashing.: Hello, I have a problem that I can't figure out the solution. In these weeks I played many videogames and I'm having problem with the server on some of these like apex legends, rainbow 6 siege and pubg. I just play for some minutes and then suddenly the match freeze and then...
  10. Game server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game server: I have gotten an error code 0x80041004. My backgammon game will not connect to the game server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-server/bb4e3157-2ee7-4c19-a199-771db85e6a12