Windows 10: Games shut down randomly Plz help I'm desperate

Discus and support Games shut down randomly Plz help I'm desperate in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello!I've recently replaced parts in my PC and all my games shut down to desktop and I can't figure out why, I feel like I've tried everything.My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dennis_5684, May 15, 2024.

1. Games shut down randomly Plz help I'm desperate

Hello!I've recently replaced parts in my PC and all my games shut down to desktop and I can't figure out why, I feel like I've tried everything.My system:Windows 10 ProProcessor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900K, 3000 Mhz, 24 Cores, 24 Logical ProcessorsMPG Z790I EDGE WIFI MS-7E03NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080RAM 32 GB Currently 16GB1000W Power supplyDisks: - Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB- ST1000DM003-1SB10C What I Know:- The games used to crash to BSOD but after I figured out that one of my RAM was faulty that stopped happening after removal. Here I most often got Kernel e

:)

Dennis_5684, May 15, 2024
  2. wolf2009 Win User

PLZ Comment on what i'm buying

UPDATE : thx to everyone's helpful's suggestions , i'm going with p35 and 4gb ddr2 800 . Now plz suggest me good and reliable motherboard in this category, preferrably firewire onboard .

What i'm buying - q6600 , plz suggest a good cooler for this which will fit easily and any guide on how to fit that will be helpful .

Also graphic card 8800gs 384 mb for 129$ ? good ?

I have the rest of the components .

wolf2009, May 15, 2024
  3. System randomly shuts down during gameplay

Recently my system has begun randomly shutting down while playing various games, mostly Final Fantasy XI. I am not overclocking and my cpu temp, while using core temp, looks just fine (never more than 50 C). My power supply should be able to handle my setup and my motherboard and RAM is relatively new. Does anyone have any suggestions? This whole thing is getting very frustrating and any help would be most appreciated. *Smile Games shut down randomly Plz help I'm desperate :)

Mugenakuma, May 15, 2024
  4. Games shut down randomly Plz help I'm desperate

Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, May 15, 2024
Thema:

Games shut down randomly Plz help I'm desperate

1. Games shut down randomly Plz help I'm desperate - Similar Threads - Games shut down

2. Games shut down randomly Plz help I'm desperate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games shut down randomly Plz help I'm desperate: Hello!I've recently replaced parts in my PC and all my games shut down to desktop and I can't figure out why, I feel like I've tried everything.My system:Windows 10 ProProcessor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900K, 3000 Mhz, 24 Cores, 24 Logical ProcessorsMPG Z790I EDGE WIFI...
  3. Games shut down randomly Plz help I'm desperate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games shut down randomly Plz help I'm desperate: Hello!I've recently replaced parts in my PC and all my games shut down to desktop and I can't figure out why, I feel like I've tried everything.My system:Windows 10 ProProcessor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900K, 3000 Mhz, 24 Cores, 24 Logical ProcessorsMPG Z790I EDGE WIFI...
  4. Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming: Hello,For the last couple of months I have been getting BSOD and computer crashes when gaming. At first, I thought it was an issue with Valorant Anti Cheat software, but lately it has affected other games. Some games don't cause crashes at all, while other have it happening...
  5. Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming: Hello,For the last couple of months I have been getting BSOD and computer crashes when gaming. At first, I thought it was an issue with Valorant Anti Cheat software, but lately it has affected other games. Some games don't cause crashes at all, while other have it happening...
  6. Random shut down while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shut down while gaming: So I'm not actually getting a BSOD, but this seemed like the best place to post this. I am using Windows 10 Education, Build 19042.630 While gaming, my PC will shut down sometimes. Going to the event viewer, I find the following: For the Critical event (The system has...
  7. Random shut down while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random shut down while gaming: So I'm not actually getting a BSOD, but this seemed like the best place to post this. I am using Windows 10 Education, Build 19042.630 While gaming, my PC will shut down sometimes. Going to the event viewer, I find the following: For the Critical event (The system has...
  8. Uncle is gaming on computer and then it will randomly shut down, help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uncle is gaming on computer and then it will randomly shut down, help!: my uncle is gaming and then his computer cuts off and gives me a blue screen. the Bucket ID is 0x133_DPC_iaStorAC!PortStateMachine::handleEvents 18446744073709551615 trying to fix this for family member, much appreciated...
  9. I'm desperate for help!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm desperate for help!!: I have a Lenovo 320-15aip lap top that is not even a year old. After my McAfee expired I downloaded AVG but I failed to install it. A month later I was on it and I noticed my settings had been changed and it would deny me access to certain files. I searched it for days...
  10. Computer Randomly shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Randomly shuts down while gaming: I am at a loss on this issue I'm having. I can't tell if this is software or hardware. About two weeks ago, my home built rig randomly started doing two things it's never done before. Firstly, while playing various games, it just completely powers down. There's no...