Windows 10: games slowing down while recording

Discus and support games slowing down while recording in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi i dont think this is a question to ask her but when i play my game wwe smackdown here comes the pain without recording it works at 50 fps out of 60... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alyannasir, Jun 27, 2020.

1. games slowing down while recording

hi i dont think this is a question to ask her but when i play my game wwe smackdown here comes the pain without recording it works at 50 fps out of 60 a little slower but when i click on bandicam the recorder it slowd down to 30 fps when i clcik record whooo down 23 to 19 fps why?????any help

:)

alyannasir, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Hiding New Game Bar when Recording

Hi LeviathanTheEsper,

Normally, You can play your games while recording it in the background. It seems that background recording is not enabled on your computer that's why the Game bar is showing up when playing your games. Let's check if background recording is enabled by performing
    the following steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Gaming.
    3. Select Game DVR.
    4. Under Background Recording, check if the toggle switch is enabled.

We look forward to your update.

Ariel Acu, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

games slowing down while recording

Windows cursor appears while using Game Bar to record gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that Windows cursor appears on the screen while you are using Game Bar to record gameplay.

As you have mentioned that when turn off Game Bare the issue stops, in this case, we can try changing some settings in Game Bar and see if that helps in resolving the issue. Kindly refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Gaming and select
      Captures
      from the left pane.
    3. Under Background recording, toggle the switch to right for
      Record in the background while I’m playing a game.
    4. Try recording the game now.

For additional information, you can refer
    Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

games slowing down while recording

1. games slowing down while recording - Similar Threads - games slowing down

2. System shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System shuts down while gaming: Hello i am using Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED KD laptop and while playing games laptop sometimes shuts down suddenly before shut down fan speed increases then shut down.I only have one dump file System shuts down but mostly not bsod so there is not much file and i don't understand...
  3. PC Shutting down while gaming

PC Shutting down while gaming: Hello,2 months ago, I built a PC. I usually use it for gaming[CSGO, MC] and some web stuff. But I'm experiencing a crash problem. My PC just shut down while I play games. In View Reliability History I found 2 things: 1. Windows was not properly shut downThe previous system...
  4. Gaming PC Is Slowing Down Dramitically

Gaming PC Is Slowing Down Dramitically: After I got a gaming PC a little over a year ago, i find the graphics to slow down very bad. I reset the PC, ran disk defragment, disk cleanup, system configuration, indexing files, etc. And it's still NOTHING HAS HELPED I've recently took a two week break from my PC, i went...
  5. Gaming PC Slowing Down For No Reason

Gaming PC Slowing Down For No Reason: After I got a gaming PC a little over a year ago, i find the graphics to slow down very bad. I reset the PC, ran disk defragment, disk cleanup, system configuration, indexing files, etc. And it's still NOTHING HAS HELPED I've recently took a two week break from my PC, i went...
  6. Slow alt-tabbing while gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow alt-tabbing while gaming: Hi, as the title says: while I'm playing games (for instance Rust or League of Legends), alt-tabbing goes very slowly. It takes about 2-3 seconds, which was never the case before. I have tried turning off focus assist, but it doesn't work anymore (I recall having had this...
  7. OVERHEATING ALOT SLOWS DOWN GAMES

OVERHEATING ALOT SLOWS DOWN GAMES: HI i bought this laptop back in 2012 windows 8 i used it alot for the first 3 years then i stopped for the next 4 years didnt even touch it march of this year i opened it it had alot of problems fixed almost each of them one is remaining i don tknow what do it overheats alot...
  8. Laptop Slowing Down Being Ingame for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Slowing Down Being Ingame for a while: In the past few weeks, my laptop has been slowing down after being in game for a few mins. The first 10 mins would be running just fine with high fps. After the initial 10 mins, the fps drops drastically until the game becomes unplayable. I tried messing around with the...
  9. Laptop slows down while plugged in

Laptop slows down while plugged in: I don't know why, but my laptop gets four times faster when running on battery over charging. Plugged in: https://prnt.sc/p9hoz6 Not plugged in: https://prnt.sc/p9hp9m My laptop is plugged in almost all the time, and there are charging issues with the laptop as well. It...
  10. Voice Recorder slowing down my voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recorder slowing down my voice: Whenever I try to record audio using the voice record software it always slows down my voice. If I record for 1 hour and 10 minutes it'll say I was recording for 1 hour and 17 minutes. Why does this happen and/or how do I make it stop....