Windows 10: Games staggering while playing.

Discus and support Games staggering while playing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The games just stop & go & it is irritating!!! Please help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DebraDillon, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Games staggering while playing.

The games just stop & go & it is irritating!!! Please help?

:)

DebraDillon, Oct 7, 2018

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Games staggering while playing.

Xbox Play anywhere games

Hi David,

There are many possible reasons why Gears of War 4 randomly crashes when playing. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 4: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Games staggering while playing.

1. Games staggering while playing. - Similar Threads - Games staggering while

2. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing games: Hi i've a problem with my pc. Usually while gaming with games like Diablo,Baldur's Gate 3 my pc crashes and restart alone and i don't know why. I've found some minidumps of the crash that are happening. I tried to check what was inside the mindump, but i don't know how i can...
  3. Rebooting while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rebooting while playing games: i was build pc recently...since i have issue of reboot automatically..i look for the event views i noticed critical error Event 41 kernal power appear..it says ---The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games: I recently installed a new cpu and it kept crashing with the whea error no lights were on i did all the steps online tellinng me to use this program to clean the disk run dishsk I saw in another board someone said to upload the saved errors he was getting and upload them into...
  5. Critical_Process_Died while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical_Process_Died while playing games: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhV3K9czHjxshUdsgliSLPkHjXHd?e=Oa7pGQAbove is me dumb files when my laptop crashed while I am gaming. My laptop is Acer Predator Helios 300 2019 model. It might be caused by the driver but I dont know which driver is causing the crash as I run Driver...
  6. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  7. Bluescreening while playing games.

Bluescreening while playing games.: Hello, Several times over the last few days, my computer has bluescreened while playing two different games. Using Event Viewer, I obtained this info on the crash: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffc83a4438d388,...
  8. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: It was happening before and then I fixed it by uninstalling my drivers and updating them, but then a couple days later it starts happening again various codes like driver irql not less or equal and others. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNinz5leQW4KkIe1Kx...
  9. Games Crashes While Playing

Games Crashes While Playing: Few days ago I've done clean installation the windows 10 version 2004. After that, while I'm playing games, sometimes the games just crashed and stop the program. So, what can I do now? And how to fix it?...
  10. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: Hi, I bought my pc 2 months ago and recently i got my pc getting BSOD while playing games. The BSOD occurs only while i'm playing games It said error: System_Service_Exception 50705