Windows 10: games stop working suddenly

Discus and support games stop working suddenly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; games stop working suddenly on windows 11 displaying an error messege that it cant run on this version. this happend to two games already it didnot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eileanora, May 18, 2022.

1. Eileanora Win User

games stop working suddenly

games stop working suddenly on windows 11 displaying an error messege that it cant run on this version. this happend to two games already it didnot happen at the same time even though i have been playing them for a month after upgrading to windows 11 without any problems.

:)

Eileanora, May 18, 2022
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Windows 10 "Left Alt + Shift" language input switch suddenly stop working. It used to work before.

Hi Jida,

There are a few reasons why "Left Alt + Shift" is suddenly stopped working on your computer. Since you mentioned that you already tried some troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you create a
    Test Profile. From there, check if the issue occurs.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.
    Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, May 18, 2022
  3. PrtScn Suddenly Stopped Working

I've had my Surface 2 for two years. To save a screenshot all I ever had to do was press the PrtScn button. Suddenly, today, it's stopped working. A quick Google shows people suggesting that I use the Windows button in conjunction with the PrtScn button,
    that works... but doesn't solve the issue really. Why has a process that's worked flawlessly for two years suddenly stop working?

Dingledoodie, May 18, 2022
  4. games stop working suddenly

game starts and then suddenly stops

my game assassins creed revelation starts and then suddenly stops on my windows 10 but worked correctly on windows xp and vista

Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Searching email

sujalsharma, May 18, 2022
Thema:

games stop working suddenly

1. games stop working suddenly - Similar Threads - games stop working

2. games stop working suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games stop working suddenly: games stop working suddenly on windows 11 displaying an error messege that it cant run on this version. this happend to two games already it didnot happen at the same time even though i have been playing them for a month after upgrading to windows 11 without any problems....
  3. My Cricket 19 pc game suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Cricket 19 pc game suddenly stopped working: Faulting application name: ashes.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5e86a056Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.789, time stamp: 0x2bd748bfException code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x000000000007286eFaulting process id: 0x1a70Faulting application start...
  4. Ethernet suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet suddenly stopped working: My ethernet cable recently stopped working. My wireless internet still works and it says that the ethernet cable is working but I can’t load into anything. I have tried to follow other guides on youtube but couldn’t find a solution. Please help....
  5. keyboard suddenly stops working mid game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard suddenly stops working mid game: hi there everyone its been about 5 days that suddenly in mid game my keyboard stops working tried everything and still have the issue sfcscan, reinstall drivers, ..... hope someone can help me solve this issue...
  6. Audio suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio suddenly stopped working: Audio on Media Player & apps is gone. Reinstalled drivers, no change. Did hear a faint, high-pitched beep during auto-scan in troubleshooting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-suddenly-stopped-working/243747e9-941d-49ff-9566-b2a29a855d5f
  7. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: Hey, I have been using bluetooth for a long time and then yesterday suddenly, it stopped working. I now can't see the option to turn on/off the bluetooth. I even no longer can see it in the device manager so I don't know how to unistall the drivers, and even when I do...
  8. Old Games that used to work all of a sudden stopped/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Games that used to work all of a sudden stopped/: Hello i am having an issue running a couple of old games. I have Windows 10 Home and fully up to date with updates. These games are Blitzkrieg Rolling Thunder Gold Edition and Mission Kursk. I have the discs and dont need a code. They both downloaded with no problem and...
  9. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.: Dell 5587 Windows 1909 Bluetooth stopped working like 2 hours ago, right after I updated my Nvidia drivers (tinynvidiaupdatechecker) Bluetooth does not appear in Device Manager, Troubleshooter says my device is not Bluetooth capable (WHAT?), no switch in "Devices" Tried...
  10. Spacebar stopped working suddenly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spacebar stopped working suddenly: Hey, the space bar key stopped working. I tried the usual sticky key and restarting or uninstalling the driver. I don't know if its related but theres a UNITED KINGDOM KEYBOARD on the keyboard list bottom right but it doesn't show in the keyboard language preferences...