Windows 10: Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes

Discus and support Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 2 days ago i was playing cities skylines and noticed that for no reason and this hasn't happened before but the game was running at a lower fps out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Francisco Cerda1, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes

2 days ago i was playing cities skylines and noticed that for no reason and this hasn't happened before but the game was running at a lower fps out of nowhere. I then opened CK3 and noticed the same thing after a few minutes. I did a complete system reboot but it's still happening. Care to ask for details but I'm stummped. I am using Windows 10 with a intelr coretm i7-9700f cpu @ 3.00ghz, 3000 mhz, 8 cores, 8 logical processors CPU and aslo included my CPU stats when my game started becoming unplayable.

:)

Francisco Cerda1, Feb 26, 2023
Thema:

Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes

1. Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes - Similar Threads - Games suffering big

2. Performance issues while browsing or Playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance issues while browsing or Playing game: so while I'm just casually watching some vids on youtube or playing some games, my laptop Asus TUF Fx505DT, WIN 11 when the fan starts to get noisy the device becomes so laggy and the pingwhile in online game increases up to 1000msmy first diagnosis was my laptop exhaust...
  3. Performance issues while browsing or Playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Performance issues while browsing or Playing game: so while I'm just casually watching some vids on youtube or playing some games, my laptop Asus TUF Fx505DT, WIN 11 when the fan starts to get noisy the device becomes so laggy and the pingwhile in online game increases up to 1000msmy first diagnosis was my laptop exhaust...
  4. Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes: 2 days ago i was playing cities skylines and noticed that for no reason and this hasn't happened before but the game was running at a lower fps out of nowhere. I then opened CK3 and noticed the same thing after a few minutes. I did a complete system reboot but it's still...
  5. Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes

Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes: 2 days ago i was playing cities skylines and noticed that for no reason and this hasn't happened before but the game was running at a lower fps out of nowhere. I then opened CK3 and noticed the same thing after a few minutes. I did a complete system reboot but it's still...
  6. Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes

8. Big Gaming Perfomance Issues After Update

Big Gaming Perfomance Issues After Update: before the updates my Laptop was able to run all of my games without any problems. Valorant with 250 fps and Cod with like 100. And then after i updated my pc first of all every third Party program like battl.net, steam or adobe wasnt accessible anymore. After a long time on...
  9. All games suffer major FPS drop after playing for 10-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All games suffer major FPS drop after playing for 10-20 minutes: Yesterday it was working fine but today when I play a game for about 10-20 min it just drops majorly in fps. When I restart it works fine but after 20 min I have the same issue. I tested this on Watch Dogs 1, Watch dogs 2, Red Dead Redemption & Dying light Specs: MX110 2GB...
  10. Suffering Severe Performance Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suffering Severe Performance Issues: Hi there, first time posting so bear with me. I've noticed a drastic drop in my laptop performance levels of lately since I've been paying more attention to aspects like memory use and CPU usage. I believe the main culprits are bdservicehost.exe and glasswireCtlServ....