Windows 10: Games supplied with new Xbox One X

Discus and support Games supplied with new Xbox One X in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased an Xbox One X. It came with a couple of games, most notably Fallout 76. The packaging says "Full Game - for both Xbox One &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Chelsea001, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Games supplied with new Xbox One X

Hi,

I recently purchased an Xbox One X. It came with a couple of games, most notably Fallout 76.

The packaging says "Full Game - for both Xbox One & Windows 10 PC"

I have downloaded it onto my Xbox successfully but not my PC.

When I received an Invalid Code message I contacted Bethesda who said it is for Xbox only.

Is this correct? If so, I think this is false advertising or very misleading at the very least.

Cheers, Ian.

:)

Chelsea001, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Games supplied with new Xbox One X

Black Friday Deals for Xbox One X, Xbox Game Pass & More

Source: Black Friday Deals: Biggest Black Friday Sale Ever With Lowest Price Yet for Xbox One X, Xbox Game Pass More - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Games supplied with new Xbox One X

1. Games supplied with new Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Games supplied Xbox

2. Compatibility mode xbox one x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility mode xbox one x: I have been to my games and apps and then to manage add ons but cannot find the compatibility options tab it's nowhere to be seen for any of the xbox one x enhanced games that I have....
  3. Compatibility mode xbox one x

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatibility mode xbox one x: I have been to my games and apps and then to manage add ons but cannot find the compatibility options tab it's nowhere to be seen for any of the xbox one x enhanced games that I have....
  4. Minecraft Xbox One X to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Xbox One X to PC: Do I need to purchase Minecraft again going from my Xbox one X to PC? When going into the Windows store I see Xbox One Version, just seems a little ridiculous to rebuy the game for what seems like a fourth time. Just wondering if I'm missing something to redownload. Thank you...
  5. New Xbox OS Update for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S - March 15

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox OS Update for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S - March 15: March 2021 Release date: 3/15/2021 OS version: 10.0.19041.6737 (xb_flt_2103vb.210304-1945) / Shell version: 2103.0.2103.4001 Miscellaneous General stability and performance improvements. Known issues Controllers We're aware of an issue in which some Xbox Series X|S...
  6. New Xbox One and Xbox Series X UX experience in August 2020 update

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox One and Xbox Series X UX experience in August 2020 update: Summary The August 2020 Xbox One Update is here with improvements to Guide. It’s even easier to connect with your friends (messages, parties, volume sliders). The new Xbox look and feel starts rolling out to Xbox Insiders today, along with changes to profiles...
  7. New Games with Gold for November 2019 on Xbox One Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    New Games with Gold for November 2019 on Xbox One Xbox: In November on Xbox One, become the world’s greatest detective in Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter and then take a ride across a dystopian world in The Final Station. On Xbox 360, and Xbox One via Backward Compatibility, the Force takes flight with Star Wars: Jedi...
  8. Xbox One Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Games: Can I play Xbox One games on my PC if I have the disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-games/68c01e10-f4af-4a11-8510-c3f7ca195ec0
  9. New Games with Gold for April 2019 on Xbox One and Xbox 360

in Windows 10 News
    New Games with Gold for April 2019 on Xbox One and Xbox 360: r5VzPxKdjUI Welcome to another Games with Gold reveal for Xbox One and Xbox 360! In April on Xbox One, survive Mars as a feared mage-warrior in The Technomancer, then experience the remake of a sci-fi classic in Outcast: Second Contact. On Xbox 360, and Xbox One via...
  10. Black Friday Deals for Xbox One X, Xbox Game Pass & More

in Windows 10 News
    Black Friday Deals for Xbox One X, Xbox Game Pass & More: [ATTACH] The holidays are almost here, and Xbox is back this year with our biggest Black Friday sale ever There will be loads of deals on Xbox consoles and accessories, Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold, and must-have games, including the lowest price ever for Xbox One X at...