Windows 10: Games wont install onto PC

Discus and support Games wont install onto PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 4 and when I get the install screen I pick my D drive as the location which has enough space. When I click the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marcus Jenkins, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Games wont install onto PC

I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 4 and when I get the install screen I pick my D drive as the location which has enough space. When I click the blue install button it goes grey momentarily and then back to blue not starting the download

:)

Marcus Jenkins, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Games wont install onto PC

1. Games wont install onto PC - Similar Threads - Games wont install

2. Can't install downloaded game in Xbox app onto my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install downloaded game in Xbox app onto my pc: I was gifted Torchlight III to play on my pc. I downloaded the game to my xbox app but can't install it. A pop up says We'll install this game to a new folder in the selected location. c: Unknown available. The install button is also blacked out and can't be selected. I have...
  3. Game wont install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game wont install: I purchased The Outer Worlds 4/12/2021 the game wont install now out of no where when i go to install it asks what driver i want to install it in, I chose what driver and it still wont install ive tried everything like resting the microsoft app and restarting my PC but...
  4. Microsoft store wont allow me to install r6s onto my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont allow me to install r6s onto my pc.: Rainbow Six Siege was gifted to me and it says that I own the game now. All that's left is for my to install it onto my pc, but the problem is that it only says install to the xbox 1 that my brother had. I'm really confused on what to do since I updated my pc as much as I can...
  5. Game wont install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game wont install: I bought minecraft for PC and when I try to install the game I get the pop up saying "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices? can anyone help or offer advice?...
  6. trying to install mods onto a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trying to install mods onto a game: Hi so I got enter the gungeon from the gamepass ultimate and im trying to find the files for the game, but i cant find them anywhere. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-mods-onto-a-game/52b579b8-5b6b-44ef-8ae9-212cb3fdfc7b
  7. Xbox games Pass Pc wont let me install games

Xbox games Pass Pc wont let me install games: So I just purchased the game pass for pc and went to install Europa Universalis. The only problem is the install button is non-interact-able. It's completely grayed out and I can't even click on it. So I looked at some other games, and some I can install and others I can't....
  8. Can't install games from Xbox (Beta) onto my PC

Can't install games from Xbox (Beta) onto my PC: I currently subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but when attempting to download games to my PC, when over the "Install" button, my mouse cursor changes from an arrow to a red, circular "do not enter" symbol. After clicking on the "..." next to the "Install" button, I choose...
  9. Trying to install the Harry Potter PC games onto Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install the Harry Potter PC games onto Windows 10: So I wanted to install the PC Harry Potter games onto Windows 10 but I keep getting an error message whenever I put the discs in. "This program has been damaged possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive." And then it asks to reinstall it. However, it doesn't say which drive...
  10. Trying to install the Harry Potter PC games onto Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to install the Harry Potter PC games onto Windows 10: So I wanted to install the PC Harry Potter games onto Windows 10 but I keep getting an error message whenever I put the discs in. "This program has been damaged possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive." And then it asks to reinstall it. However, it doesn't say which drive...