Windows 10: Games won't load

Discus and support Games won't load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Not a single game on my computer will load suddenly. They were working early in the day and the only change I did was in windows security I noticed app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DrewMoll, May 8, 2021.

1. DrewMoll Win User

Games won't load

Not a single game on my computer will load suddenly. They were working early in the day and the only change I did was in windows security I noticed app and browser control was turned off and I turned it on.

:)

DrewMoll, May 8, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, May 8, 2021
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, May 8, 2021
  4. Games won't load

Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Games won't load

1. Games won't load - Similar Threads - Games won't load

2. Won't load online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't load online games: I have 2 hp computers running windows 11. One is 17" laptop and other is 22" all in one desktop. Suddenly for the last two weeks, I've been unable to play online games on both computers. I've tried chrome, edge and firefox having the same problem. I've rebooted and...
  3. Won't load online games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't load online games: I have 2 hp computers running windows 11. One is 17" laptop and other is 22" all in one desktop. Suddenly for the last two weeks, I've been unable to play online games on both computers. I've tried chrome, edge and firefox having the same problem. I've rebooted and...
  4. Game won't load or sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game won't load or sync: why won't Microsoft Ultimate Wordgame not want to sync... happens all the time. and uninstalling and reinstalling sometimes doesn't help. Often I do this and it won't even load after launch...
  5. Wild Tangent games won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wild Tangent games won't load: This problem started in Aug. 2019 with the WT update on Aug. 17th. None of the games I've bought nor the games I tried to play with their Wild Coins would load. Their tech help was useless as I had already tried all their suggestions and stated so when submitting my help...
  6. my G5 game won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my G5 game won't load: after my latest Microsoft update my G5 games won't load. How can I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-g5-game-wont-load/f1f69699-74bc-425c-b04f-52ebf954242f
  7. DirectX games won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX games won't load: hello, microsoft community. i have tried playing multiple games (team fortress 2, super meat boy, the end is nigh) and they have all failed to launch. this started occuring after a fresh install of windows i got when i was having issues with my wifi connection. i have...
  8. Some of my facebook games won't load!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of my facebook games won't load!: Please help! Some of my facebook games (more than one but not all of it) won't load and they all need flash player to play. I've installed flash player already but they just stuck on the loading screen forever! I tried opening them in different browsers already, tries...
  9. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre-loaded games won't uninstall: I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks!...
  10. Games won't load on Wild Tangent Gaming site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games won't load on Wild Tangent Gaming site: Is there something with Windows 10 that is preventing the Wild Tangent Game site from being able to load games? I keep getting an error message that states "WildTangent Games App has stopped working" - the game site states that it is being caused by Windows 10 Updates and...