Windows 10: Games won't start on other drive.

Discus and support Games won't start on other drive. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with some games from microsoft store. When I install a game on "C" drive wich is the system drive, the game run without any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Patryk Zybrant, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Games won't start on other drive.

Hello, I have a problem with some games from microsoft store. When I install a game on "C" drive wich is the system drive, the game run without any problem, but if I install it on other drive, it won't start. I have tried to reinstall window, and it worked for a moment, but when a have install anther apps, it's broken again. I have no idea why this happen.

Thank you in advance :

:)

Patryk Zybrant, Mar 4, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Games won't start on other drive.

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Games won't start on other drive.

1. Games won't start on other drive. - Similar Threads - Games won't start

2. Games won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games won't start: When I try to launch the games, I get Steam wanting to run initial setup, which starts with downloading DirectX. This runs for a bit and then disappears. Afterthis there is no indication the game is trying to launch. I have tried to run DXSETUP.exe but it fails to complete...
  3. Games won't start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Games won't start: When I try to launch the games, I get Steam wanting to run initial setup, which starts with downloading DirectX. This runs for a bit and then disappears. Afterthis there is no indication the game is trying to launch. I have tried to run DXSETUP.exe but it fails to complete...
  4. Steam and other games won't download/work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Steam and other games won't download/work.: Hello dear redditors! I woukd require your help. My brother got a new PC and windows 10 enterprise on it. The thing is when he tries to download steam a error pops up saying "Please check your connection steam needs to be online to update." and when I try to download League...
  5. Microsoft Store Games won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Games won't start: I went to start world of tanks (downloaded off the store) and got this error : WoT Blitz is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I've tried a few different things I found on google (running Get-AppXPackage...
  6. Gaming Services won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services won't start: So I've been trying to install games that require administrator access from Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta), and I constantly get the error 0x80070005. Now I've uninstalled gaming services and tried to install the game and it doesn't get that error anymore, but won't actually get...
  7. USB drive won't safely remove but other drives do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB drive won't safely remove but other drives do.: Very frustrating. My portable hard drive won't safely remove but other thumb drives do remove safely. Tried all sorts of tips, non work so far. The drives that can't be removed show up and can be used but the activity light on the drive just constantly pulsates in a rhythm,...
  8. USB drive won't safely remove but other drives do.

in Windows 10 Support
    USB drive won't safely remove but other drives do.: Very frustrating. My portable hard drive won't safely remove but other thumb drives do remove safely. Tried all sorts of tips, non work so far. The drives that can't be removed show up and can be used but the activity light on the drive just constantly pulsates in a rhythm,...
  9. Start menu and other taskbar items won't open

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu and other taskbar items won't open: Hello, For some reason, my Start menu won't open, by both mouse or keyboard button. Other taskbar items (bottom right icons) aren't opening either, e.g. battery info, wifi menu, audio settings, calendar/clock, and messages. However, I can open the tray only. I tried...
  10. Start menu, search and other apps won't start from task bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu, search and other apps won't start from task bar: Hello, I have just upgraded from Win 7 Ultimate to Win 10 build 10240 The sart menu button does not activate anything, search doesn't either, Notification bubble does not open anything either. Safe mode produces same behaviour, I have uninstalled AVG Anti virus as...