Windows 10: Games wont work please help

Discus and support Games wont work please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Some of games wont work on windows 10 Please help So I can't play slither.io , Agma.io + also mope.io if u would have a solution could u please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BeauRemington, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Games wont work please help

Some of games wont work on windows 10 Please help​

So I can't play slither.io , Agma.io + also mope.io if u would have a solution could u please help me and let me know it is on Windows 10 ​

If u have a solution that works please let me know Thank you!​

:)

BeauRemington, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

PLEASE HELP! Game not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

Method 1: I suggest you to update the display drivers on your computer and check if it helps. Refer the below steps to update the driver.

1. Press “Windows + X” and select Device manager.

2. Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.

3. Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

4. Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

5. Restart the computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Install the latest drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Method 2: I would also suggest you to install the Game in Compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Install the Game in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

1. Find the Game installer file location.

2. Right-click on the setup.exe file and click on ‘properties’.

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

4. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Reference: Below are the list of games which are compatible with the Windows 10.

Windows 10 Games List Compatibility: Windows 10 Games Compatibility List

Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 15, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Games wont work please help

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Games wont work please help

1. Games wont work please help - Similar Threads - Games wont please

2. Function Keys Wont Work. Seemingly Unfixable. Please Help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function Keys Wont Work. Seemingly Unfixable. Please Help.: I have tried many troubleshooting steps for this issue, and nothing seems to work. I feel as if it's the functions themselves that do not work. F12 works, but only as an enter key with CTRL+ESC+F12. I can't use functions with onscreen keyboard or PowerToys either. Windows...
  3. Function Keys Wont Work. Seemingly Unfixable. Please Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function Keys Wont Work. Seemingly Unfixable. Please Help.: I have tried many troubleshooting steps for this issue, and nothing seems to work. I feel as if it's the functions themselves that do not work. F12 works, but only as an enter key with CTRL+ESC+F12. I can't use functions with onscreen keyboard or PowerToys either. Windows...
  4. Function Keys Wont Work. Seemingly Unfixable. Please Help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. game wont start up on certain users please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game wont start up on certain users please help: hi I am trying to play a game on my pc but for some reason it will not load. Its only the one game that will not work, when I attempt to start it up it closes immediately. I have done checks and the game files are all ok. This is the second time this has happened. If I create...
  6. game wont start up on certain users please help

game wont start up on certain users please help: hi I am trying to play a game on my pc but for some reason it will not load. Its only the one game that will not work, when I attempt to start it up it closes immediately. I have done checks and the game files are all ok. This is the second time this has happened. If I create...
  7. PLEASE HELP MY GAME ISN'T WORKING!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP MY GAME ISN'T WORKING!!: I installed Marvel Ultimate Alliance through one site, and when I start the game it doesn't load but appears on the task barlook the image and after a few seconds it just disappears, i have a laptop and i updated all drivers and i really don't know how to fix this , PLEASE...
  8. PLEASE HELP MY GAME ISN'T WORKING!!

PLEASE HELP MY GAME ISN'T WORKING!!: I installed Marvel Ultimate Alliance through one site, and when I start the game it doesn't load but appears on the task bar and after a few seconds it just disappears, im have a laptop and i updated all drivers and i really don't know how to fix this , PLEASE HELP....
  9. blutooth wont work please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    blutooth wont work please help: i was doing everything normal i shut off my pc got on 3-4 hours later and now my blueooth wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth-wont-work-please-help/ee965260-e202-4eaf-9d46-b9db24158cc5
  10. installers wont working!! please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    installers wont working!! please help me: as u can see some program install worn working and im sure its because they cant accsess to the file "APPDATA" or beacuse security settings, whatsappsetup cant install but steam and discord works without any proplem, it shows me a log after installation failed with whatsapp i...