Windows 10: Games

Discus and support Games in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought Geometry dash from the microsoft store but it says not compatible with this computer. I own a laptop by the way.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HUBBABUBBA1011, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Games

I bought Geometry dash from the microsoft store but it says not compatible with this computer. I own a laptop by the way.

:)

HUBBABUBBA1011, Jan 14, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Games

Angela Pun, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. How do I stop from crashing while I am playing games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop from crashing while I am playing games?: I have been playing games and crashing for a few weeks now. I was stable before a few weeks ago. Any game I play I will either crash to desktop or BSOD will occur. I literally just reset my computer a deleted everything in hopes that would solve my issue. It did not. As far...
  3. How do I stop from crashing while I am playing games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop from crashing while I am playing games?: I have been playing games and crashing for a few weeks now. I was stable before a few weeks ago. Any game I play I will either crash to desktop or BSOD will occur. I literally just reset my computer a deleted everything in hopes that would solve my issue. It did not. As far...
  4. Event ID 56 "Application Popup" /// Crashing every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 56 "Application Popup" /// Crashing every game: Hello, I just upgraded my gpu from rx 470 to rx 6700 xt and only after that I get this error which causes games to crash, cpu and gpu temperatures are fine while gaming. PC specs: I5 11400, Gigabyte Z590 vision g, rx 6700 xt, thermaltake toughpower gf3 750w, 16X2 corsair 3200...
  5. Event ID 56 "Application Popup" /// Crashing every game

Event ID 56 "Application Popup" /// Crashing every game: Hello, I just upgraded my gpu from rx 470 to rx 6700 xt and only after that I get this error which causes games to crash, cpu and gpu temperatures are fine while gaming. PC specs: I5 11400, Gigabyte Z590 vision g, rx 6700 xt, thermaltake toughpower gf3 750w, 16X2 corsair 3200...
  6. PC randomly crashes in high load i think so it happens in lots of games see below.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly crashes in high load i think so it happens in lots of games see below.: Okay so for a while my pc is randomly crashing in Warzone , CS2 not alot mostly when i m also streaming , PUBG just random and it also crashes while playing lower end games for some reason which are Escape The Backrooms , Lethal Company very rare , Content Warning , at this...
  7. PC randomly crashes in high load i think so it happens in lots of games see below.

PC randomly crashes in high load i think so it happens in lots of games see below.: Okay so for a while my pc is randomly crashing in Warzone , CS2 not alot mostly when i m also streaming , PUBG just random and it also crashes while playing lower end games for some reason which are Escape The Backrooms , Lethal Company very rare , Content Warning , at this...
  8. I recently bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop. When I go to sign in the keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop. When I go to sign in the keyboard...: I bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop and when I turn it on the keyboard works for a few seconds then stops working completely. When I hard shut down the laptop it works again for a few moments then stops working again...
  9. I recently bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop. When I go to sign in the keyboard...

I recently bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop. When I go to sign in the keyboard...: I bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop and when I turn it on the keyboard works for a few seconds then stops working completely. When I hard shut down the laptop it works again for a few moments then stops working again...
  10. My laptop has 1tb storage and the first disk is full after I added some games , now they...

My laptop has 1tb storage and the first disk is full after I added some games , now they...: My laptop has 1tb storage and the first disk is full after I added some games , now they tell I don't have enough storage how can change the disk to the other one ?...