Windows 10: Games

Discus and support Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok so my friends made a realm on mincraft and ive been playing it on xbox via gamepass and all has gone well. But when i went to download it on my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BuglyChipmunk4, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Games

Ok so my friends made a realm on mincraft and ive been playing it on xbox via gamepass and all has gone well. But when i went to download it on my pc via microsoft store it said that did not own it and it did not show the skin pack i bought so im not sure what to do now becuase im not buying a game that is free with gamepass and i dont want to rebuy the skinpack either

:)

BuglyChipmunk4, Apr 23, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Games

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Game clips are blank in Capture folder, recorded using Game Bar.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game clips are blank in Capture folder, recorded using Game Bar.: More than a few times, i have recorded over 3 hours worth of game-play, and when i go to check what i got in the capture folder, it's literally empty, but if i record a 4 second clip just to test it out, it's there. Furthermore, game bar will stop working properly if the...
  3. Update broke my 8000 dollar gaming pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update broke my 8000 dollar gaming pc: Used it yesterday with no problems did an update before turning it off. log on today to it freezing after passing the log on screen, restarted it logged on to a black screen with just a cursor. Went though all the steps on the support page which is just trash on this issue...
  4. Game Bar Not Saving Long Recordings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game Bar Not Saving Long Recordings: More than a few times, i have recorded over 3 hours worth of game-play, and when i go to check what i got in the capture folder, it's literally empty, but if i record a 4 second clip just to test it out, it's there. Furthermore, game bar will stop working properly if the...
  5. game installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game installation: Why am I unable to download a game from the Microsoft store? The "Get" button is blue, but when I click on it, nothing happens. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-installation/12bb4529-2e13-4293-bfcc-4f12f234e23d
  6. Windows 10 not running games as it should be.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not running games as it should be.: I have a decent laptop pc which has amd a9 processor and a radeon 530 graphics card. In windows 10 all the games like GTA 5 are suffering from super frame drops. The framerate drops from 50 to 10 every 5-10 seconds. Before windows 10 while using windows 7 I never had that...
  7. Windows 10 System tray icons go blurry after I quit a game

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 System tray icons go blurry after I quit a game: Hi Microsoft before you give me the usual rant with certain steps to fix the issue just hear me out. This issue has been going on since...
  8. Afterglow Universal Wireless Gaming Headset Xbox Dongle is set as "unspecified device" as...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Afterglow Universal Wireless Gaming Headset Xbox Dongle is set as "unspecified device" as...: I have had my Afterglow Universal Wireless Gaming Headset Xbox Dongle paired with my PC and working completely fine and one day out of the blue they disconnected. I have tried restarting the computer many times installing and reinstalling the device and updating the drivers...
  9. AMD Next Horizon Gaming Streamed Event from E3 2019 on June 10

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Next Horizon Gaming Streamed Event from E3 2019 on June 10: AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced it will hold an event and livestream during E3 2019 in Los Angeles, California to unveil the next generation of AMD gaming products. Hosted by The Game Awards creator Geoff Keighley, AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” will be held at The Novo at L.A....
  10. Free Play Beta Minecraft Earth AR game on iOS and Android this summer

in Windows 10 News
    Free Play Beta Minecraft Earth AR game on iOS and Android this summer: dYKxBKj29dI This is an incredibly exciting time for Minecraft. Ten years ago today, the game launched on PC. Now, Minecraft has sold more than 176 million copies to-date in virtually every country in the world. As a way to celebrate 10 years for the franchise, we announced...