Windows 10: GAMES

Discus and support GAMES in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; YAHTZEE GAME I GET OFF COMCAST INTERNET RUNS SLOW IT JUST STARED ABOUT A MONTH AGO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BOBKENDALL2, Aug 12, 2019.

1. GAMES

YAHTZEE GAME I GET OFF COMCAST INTERNET RUNS SLOW IT JUST STARED ABOUT A MONTH AGO

:)

BOBKENDALL2, Aug 12, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Angela Pun, Aug 12, 2019
  4. GAMES

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

GAMES

1. GAMES - Similar Threads - GAMES

2. Xbox (Beta) Can't download any games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) Can't download any games: I have an issue where I can't download/install any games from the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Account that I have. I only came right with Sea Of Thieves but any other game I'm getting directly Error Code: 0x8007005. I tried multiple solutions but nothing is working. Any...
  3. Event ID: 2004 games are stuttering onlu Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID: 2004 games are stuttering onlu Audio: I have a problem with games on Windows 10. The game stutters and you can only hear the sounds. In the event log I have: Log Name:Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-PerfNet Date: 20.08.2019 16:12:36 Event ID:2004 Task category:Brak Level: Error...
  4. my game got freezes while playing

my game got freezes while playing: hi joydeep sir my game got freezes all on a sudden while playing fifa 19. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-got-freezes-while-playing/335b2eca-4485-45e3-bd67-4dfc5563fcea
  5. Backing up A UWP game on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backing up A UWP game on windows 10?: I have to format and install win10 again but i don't want to have to redownload over 100 gigs for forza horizon 4 or however big gears ultimate, gears 4 and quantum break are... In total it would be a massive download. How do we backup uwp games and then restore them?...
  6. BSOD crashes, primarily while gaming. (ntoskrnl.exe and hal.dll)

BSOD crashes, primarily while gaming. (ntoskrnl.exe and hal.dll): Hi, I've just bought my new laptop, a ROG STRIX Scar II GL504GV (with an added SO-DIMM card also at 16gb and 2666mhz). I've tried to update windows and drivers yet problems persist. When I run BlueScreenView, 2 dumpfiles appear. One with the Bug Check String...
  7. Help fix to stop Skyrim game from becoming unplayable on dual monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fix to stop Skyrim game from becoming unplayable on dual monitor.: [img] I had been moving the Skyrim application from one monitor to the other for a long time in 1803. Now on 1903 it does as in the picture. Can anyone please help me resolve this. I know I can make the second monitor the primary, but I'd prefer to simply have it not do the...
  8. Any Game Opimisation Apps That Will Disable Unneeded Services?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Game Opimisation Apps That Will Disable Unneeded Services?: Does anybody know of an app that will disable all the windows services not needed when gaming, then enable them again when you say so? I use my machine as a workstation and also gaming rig. 138881
  9. Windows 10 UWP Games crash with no errors shown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 UWP Games crash with no errors shown.: So I have W10 gamepass and I got a few games, notably Forza Horizon 4, Sea Of Thieves and Astroneer. All those games worked perfectly fine and normal. Recently however I started having an issue where those games would just crash immediately after the splash screen. However...
  10. Microsoft Kids Games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Kids Games: Hello! I am looking to download some Microsoft games on my PC that are educational and good for kids. I am trying to find games that have no in-app purchases, and don't require an internet connection once downloaded. Does anyone have any recommendations that they have...