Windows 10: Games

Discus and support Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why does my Jigsaw puzzle say "Starting download" for two days now?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DonnaWatts2, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Games

Why does my Jigsaw puzzle say "Starting download" for two days now?

:)

DonnaWatts2, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Games

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Blue screen crash when playing a particular game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen crash when playing a particular game: Hi not sure if it's a driver error, so thought i'd post it on this side of the forum. The dump from the windows debugger is below: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC (b8) A wait operation, attach process, or yield was attempted from a DPC routine. This is an illegal operation...
  3. Games and applications are not using laptop dedicated GPU after November update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games and applications are not using laptop dedicated GPU after November update: Since I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 1909, I'm having an issue where applications do not use the dedicated Nvidia GPU, despite having set programs to use the high performance GPU on Nvidia Control Panel. I set NVidia GPU as preferred graphics processor on both global and...
  4. cant purchess game from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant purchess game from microsoft store: i have windows 10 but when i go to buy age of empires 2 it says error on all cards an paypal anybody else have the same problem or ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-purchess-game-from-microsoft-store/07a6061d-7774-483e-9db1-9d04664b8c22"
  5. Windows, itself, not picking up the internal GPU and unable to play games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows, itself, not picking up the internal GPU and unable to play games: this happening was occurred since the last updated. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-itself-not-picking-up-the-internal-gpu-and/d87d4cc8-a040-47cb-95a2-7aff08cb2dbb
  6. Anyone knows why when I record the clip of a game with Game DVR (or Game bar, as it is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone knows why when I record the clip of a game with Game DVR (or Game bar, as it is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMikhai [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e91tcl/anyone_knows_why_when_i_record_the_clip_of_a_game/
  7. Cannot install games with the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install games with the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta): Hey guys, I just got the subscription for the Xbox game pass for PC (Beta) where I was able to start off the month with just paying $1. Now with this subscription are there certain games I can download with this pass because I can download games so far is Outer Worlds, but...
  8. Games and applications are not using laptop dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Games and applications are not using laptop dedicated GPU: Since I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 1909, I'm having an issue where applications do not use the dedicated Nvidia GPU , despite having set programs to use the high performance GPU on Nvidia Control Panel. Even if I right click the shortcut or executable and choose to run...
  9. Lost some games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lost some games: I've recently switched over to PC after playing on console for years and I've noticed a lot of my games that I bought would port over, the only game that did was, sea of thieves thankfully but the thing is that I've bought other games such as Dead by Daylight and Black ops 4....
  10. How can I play my old disk games on a new laptop with no disk drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I play my old disk games on a new laptop with no disk drive?: I have a few disk games for PC I bought a long time ago: Halo CE, Halo 2, Flight Simulator X, Age of Empires 1 and 2, among others. The problem is that my new laptop does not come with a disk drive. Is there a legal way to get an .iso file or some other installer so I can...