Windows 10: Games

Discus and support Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I get Premier Solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games/1e18727a-cbf9-457d-8ebf-f5eb532847f8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarcellaGarus, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Games

How do I get Premier Solitaire?

:)

MarcellaGarus, Jan 12, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Games

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Game only works on new Windows 10 PC when I switch to Administrator account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game only works on new Windows 10 PC when I switch to Administrator account: I just came to a new PC and Windows 10. The game is Ingenious, a simple geometric puzzle game I've been playing for years. I got a new copy on CD anticipating that the license might not travel. When the old Win 7 PC's files came over to the new PC, the game .exe loaded a...
  3. Game not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game not working: When I went into the app store and tried to download paladins, and it said I owned the game. but it also said that I don't have any devices linked to my Microsoft account. I logged in to my Ipad's Microsoft's account but it still doesn't work. I tried refreshing and it says...
  4. Xbox Game Downloaded on PC wont start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Downloaded on PC wont start up.: It wont let me Terminate my installed game "Ark Survival evolved" because when I try to start it up, it brings me to a picture of the game where it try's to boot up the game, and then the picture disappears like a second later... I don't know how to fix that, I'm guessing one...
  5. Party audio from Xbox game bar isn't being picked up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Party audio from Xbox game bar isn't being picked up.: Almost every time I turn my computer on and try to talk to my friends through party chat on the Xbox game bar, it doesn't work, and then I'm forced to halt what I'm doing and restart my computer for it to work. I have to do this even if I've just booted up my computer. If i...
  6. pc makes a buzzing crashes during gaming and has to be restaeted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc makes a buzzing crashes during gaming and has to be restaeted: pc keeps crashing while gaming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-makes-a-buzzing-crashes-during-gaming-and-has/b31aea79-7442-4ea2-84f0-0302427351ce
  7. I keep getting an MSVCR100.dll error when I try and run a game, anyone know how to fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting an MSVCR100.dll error when I try and run a game, anyone know how to fix?: I just downloaded Fighting Is Magic Tribute Edition on my new laptop, and it's worked perfectly on my old one, but now it's not working. When I go to run the application file, it says that the MSVCR100.dll is not found. I don't know why, and just to make sure I downloaded...
  8. Kernel Security Check Failure - When gaming and its starting to be annoying

Kernel Security Check Failure - When gaming and its starting to be annoying: Hello, since the beginning of this month I had a lot of blue screens. I seemed to fix it with switching the ram sticks. But since the last windows 10 security update it seems that my system is unstable, again. I tried fixing the problem. But no success... Then my operating...
  9. Enable HDR in games but not Desktop?

Enable HDR in games but not Desktop?: Is there a flag anywhere that would allow HDR in games without enabling the desktop HDR mode? Destiny 2 is able to go into HDR mode without me turning it on the destop. But other games like Modern Warfare 2019 and Red Dead Redemption 2 don't even have the option unless I turn...
  10. WiFi/Speakers Not Functioning for Gaming Laptop after Windows 10 installation on SSD and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi/Speakers Not Functioning for Gaming Laptop after Windows 10 installation on SSD and...: Hello, I have an Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop. 8 GB RAM, 240 GB Kingston SSD and an 1 TB HDD with an. i5 core. Recently I installed Windows 10 on the SSD with a flash drive, and every time I would open the computer, it would prompt me if I wanted to open it with Windows 10...