Windows 10: GAMES

Discus and support GAMES in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; EVER SINCE WE GOT WINDOWS 10 IT WILL NOT LET ME PLAY MY 2 GAMES GARDENSCAPES AND HOMESCAPES WHY IS THAT I WANT MY 2 GAMES BACK SO I CAN PLAY THEM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CHERYLHARTWIG, May 9, 2020.

1. GAMES

EVER SINCE WE GOT WINDOWS 10 IT WILL NOT LET ME PLAY MY 2 GAMES GARDENSCAPES AND HOMESCAPES WHY IS THAT I WANT MY 2 GAMES BACK SO I CAN PLAY THEM AGAIN PLEASE FIX THIS TY STAY SAFE AND WELL TY

:)

CHERYLHARTWIG, May 9, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, May 23, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, May 23, 2020
  4. GAMES

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 23, 2020
Thema:

GAMES

1. GAMES - Similar Threads - GAMES

2. PC Crash/Reboot/Freeze on Video Game Launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crash/Reboot/Freeze on Video Game Launch: Hello, I built a PC 3 years ago, and haven't had many issues. All of a sudden now when I try to launch a video game my PC either freezes or reboots within the first 3 minutes of launching. Tried multiple games to make sure it wasn't a specific game issue. Specs: OS:...
  3. Problem With a Game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem With a Game: Hello I have Original Disc Of a game called The Godfather 1 Its older but it worked before, now when i try to start it it starts for 1 second and turns off I tried to download the silent patch for it nothing happened, same with compatibility mod, Or when i change movies to...
  4. Taskbar missing when alt-tabbing from a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar missing when alt-tabbing from a game: I know this has been posted before, but it looks like it was largely posted 2-3 years ago, and I don't see any recent posts. So, my assumption is either this was fixed or there was a workaround published in the past couple years that I just can't find. In any case, if it...
  5. Getting alt tabbed out when my game is in lower resolution than the one in graphique...

Getting alt tabbed out when my game is in lower resolution than the one in graphique...: So my native resolution is 1920x1080 an in most of my games i prefer to play 1280x1024. about 2 days ago whenever i launch my games in 1280x1024 instead of 1920x1080 i keep getting tabbed out if i tab out first. the only solution i found is changing my entire resolution to...
  6. None of my gaming controllers is being recognized by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    None of my gaming controllers is being recognized by Windows 10: Hello, good evening. I currently have a PS4 controller, a Steam controller and a Nintendo Switch Pro controller - all which can connect through USB to the computer - but none is being recognized when plugged in on the computer. Other than their LEDs being turned on, they do...
  7. Cannot install my pc games anymore since win 10!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install my pc games anymore since win 10!: Since I had to upgrade my computer on win10 none of my pc games Lego Harry Potter, Lego Star wars etc won´t install anymore. They are checking some components - whatever they are - and the computer hangs there. I can´t install my games. I tried compatibility mode, but that...
  8. External CD Drive and Old Games

External CD Drive and Old Games: Hey everyone, I've been trying to find a fix for my issues for several weeks now, but unfortunately haven't found something that fits my specific issue. It honestly might even just be game specific tbh which makes it even harder. But anyways, I recently had nostalgia to play...
  9. Windows 10 game quality issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 game quality issue: I am on Windows 10 and I just purchased a game from Steam called Raft, I entered and first of all it took very long to load in then everything was laggy and low quality and was very hard to even play the game....
  10. How to report a Microsoft game?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to report a Microsoft game?: I found a game hosted on Microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/pt-pt/p/world-of-tanks-blitz/9nblggh202h8?pid=usa_blogger_may20_arnold&rtc=1&activetab=pivot:reviewstab Whose makers have participated in harassing a child. How do I report this?...